fifty five - 11:11am

princeindigo | good morning.

imtheplugg | Hey.

princeindigo | what are you doing?

imtheplugg | Starting to get ready to go to Six Flags. You?

princeindigo | movie binging, then go see rayan in a couple of hours.

imtheplugg | Hope he's remains okay.

princeindigo | yeah, even though he's not.

| who are you going to six flags with?

imtheplugg | Typical close people, Justine and Bryson. Oh and we're bringing Mani along.

princeindigo | ah, get lucky.

imtheplugg | Nah.

princeindigo | eventually you will, like after prom.

imtheplugg | Don't get your hopes up.

princeindigo | soooo you're planning to have sex with her after prom is what i'm hearing?

imtheplugg | NO I didn't mean it like that lmao

princeindigo | yeah sure.

imtheplugg | You'll see.

princeindigo | apparently, i'm already in enough trouble to look at child pornography.

| i already sent you my dick on accident c'mon chres i can't have people look at me like a pedophile since they know i'm crazy.

imtheplugg | LMFAO hop out of my damn messages

| RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

| You're slowing me down anyway with all this laughing and you talking to me

princeindigo | i don't wanna play myself. just letting you know lmao

| but anyways, have a great day. snap me whenever. we're talking again.

imtheplugg | Huh? But I called you last night.

princeindigo | and sorry that i didn't pick up bc i was driving and kinda helping someone. would've called back, but i got high with the kid i was with.

imtheplugg | I'm wasn't mad at you for anything.

princeindigo | you sure about that?

imtheplugg | Ok I think I lied. I was irritated that you keep pushing shit away. But I wasn't fully mad, if that makes sense. Listen, I understand everything that you're dealing with and not used to something otherwise. Sometimes, it just gets tiring of you downgrading your feelings and yourself, all because of something bad happens. You have to realize everything's temporary. I learned that for you, it'll take a while but that's okay. You might get something better than what you wish for.

princeindigo | i know. this is why you don't deserve me. this is why i don't open up to someone positive like you.

imtheplugg | This is what I'm talking about but I'm not gonna get mad this time.

| Btw, there's a difference between being a positive individual and visualizing the positive side. I'm just taking a glance at the positive side.

princeindigo | that makes sense.

| i think i should practice that, by first off getting out of bed, pause this movie, and dance leisurely like i used to do.

imtheplugg | Yeah I miss you dancing all up on the snap lol. Making Trillers and shit.

princeindigo | tiimmy turner or no limit?

imtheplugg | Really? You asking me what you should dance to? Lol

princeindigo | nvm, i remember saying i'm dancing to no limit.

| but pretending to have an epileptic seizure like how desiigner dance would be nice too

imtheplugg | Lmao gtg

-

snapchat's alternative cover:

- asia