thirty two - 3:15am

princeindigo | so i thought i could break up with her tonight.

imtheplugg | Despite me asking why are WE up so late like we don't have class in a couple of hours... what stopped you?

princeindigo | we had sex.

imtheplugg | Whoa, damn.

princeindigo | yeah. as i was slowly luring my way into telling her what needs to be told, things got sentimental of a sudden. i didn't wanna jump into conclusions but shit i didn't mean for us to tell each other things that can't be promised any longer. things that bullshit is hiding behind it and would like to reveal. you know what i mean?

imtheplugg | Whatever sentimental that was mentioned, it was temporary. Am I wrong?

princeindigo | no. i couldn't really take anything to the heart unlike she's thinking. knowing that we have to break up asap.

imtheplugg | Why it's your plan to break up with her?

princeindigo | long story.

imtheplugg | I have all night.

princeindigo | apparently we don't.

imtheplugg | Just tell me a little bit of something.

princeindigo | after almost three months of dating, all this relationship consist of is arguing, avoidance, listening to people that don't know a damn thing, intermittence, and one-sided. oh, and somewhat confidential.

| sure there's some positive things, but the other side seem to take over and there's no hope for anything else.

| i don't see why she still wants to be with me when being faithful ain't really my thing. and i don't see why i still want to be with her when she don't really trust me. when i don't really get some type of love that i think i deserve. i don't know specifically on what i deserve but i know it gotta feel right, instead of how i've been feeling.

| i don't know do i love her, tho. that's what i'm stuck on. but what i'm stuck on the most is that i don't wanna hurt her. of course i'm gonna be hurt in the process but how i'ma get over her isn't gonna be simple. she knows the condition of this relationship so idk why she's still holding on. i'm clueless on why she wanna keep trying when shit is gonna get worse.

| things was a lot better when we was friends.

| i fucking regret it when i pushed the bonding.

imtheplugg | Question. Out of all the breakups that you accomplished, why this one seems hard?

princeindigo | this may sounds crazy, but she had me feeling like something that i never felt before. now that's one positive thing i can say. i'm afraid that i might give her the worst pain. i don't wanna say that she wasted my time.

imtheplugg | Wait, what?

princeindigo | i lied. lol i tried to say that the nicest way possible but it's the truth. she wasted my time, just like i damn sure wasted hers. we keep exchanging each other i love yous when it's not even genuine.

| don't get me wrong, the feelings that i have for her ain't going nowhere. she can still talk with me if she needs anything. it's just the relationship has to go.

imtheplugg | You just hope that she doesn't say or do whatever that's pleasant after the break up, when that could've happened in the relationship.

princeindigo | you hit it right on the head, chres.

imtheplugg | All I gotta say is when you accomplish this, it goes... how can I say this? Can well be the right word? But anyways, I hope it doesn't goes terrible. Though it would be hard to let go, let's hope the both of you get to understanding.

princeindigo | i'm so fucking unhappy and i'm not gonna be sorry about anything.

imtheplugg | Remember that no one's a protagonist.

princeindigo | by someone that ALWAYS getting shitted on, of course not. 

I know most of you want Jacob and Alessia to break up bc of Chres. y'know life doesn't work like that lmao. 

- asia