nineteen - 10:28am

princeindigo | nigga.

| you up?

| wake yo ass up if you ain't.

imtheplugg | I'm up calm down.

princeindigo | wyd?

imtheplugg | Nothing, just thinking should I purposely oversleep tomorrow so I won't go to church.

princeindigo | lmao you're that bored?

imtheplugg | Yeah, but the thought isn't outta boredom tho.

princeindigo | so I'm assuming that you're forced to go to church every Sunday huh?

imtheplugg | Sometimes.

| Do you go to church?

princeindigo | atheist.

imtheplugg | That explains.

princeindigo | wdym?

imtheplugg | When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no.

princeindigo | no seriously. what do you fucking mean?

imtheplugg | Nothing, Jacob. Nothing.

princeindigo | better say nothing.

| just bc i don't worship anything doesn't mean you have the right to judge me.

imtheplugg | I wasn't judging you.

| But wait. Hold up.

princeindigo | what?

imtheplugg | Why you be saying istg and you threatened me to go to hell?

| Something ain't adding up.

| How you gon swear on something you don't believe in? And tell me to go to somewhere you don't believe in?

princeindigo | that's just like saying you're trying not to commit anymore of a "sin" when you know you'll do it eventually.

imtheplugg | That don't make any sense.

princeindigo | moving on.

imtheplugg | Had fun last night?

princeindigo | it was alright. but you ready for me to talk about this situation or nah?

imtheplugg | Since I'm not doing anything.

princeindigo | that girl alessia that would be in my snaps and i mentioned that i meant to send that nude to her instead, we're in a secret, complicated relationship. lemme put it like that---first and foremost.

imtheplugg | Don't you think y'all relationship is complicated bc it's a secret?

princeindigo | lemme finish.

imtheplugg | And can we text instead of just talking here on sc? Bc I'm tired of switching apps to apps rn and accidentally closing this app.

princeindigo | idk about you but my international calling or texting isn't free. we're in different countries.

| AND CAN YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME DAMN

| I KNOW YOU SEE ME TYPING

oops, looks like I have to hit y'all with some trigger warnings here and there.

- asia.