IIII. Fish & Roses

Start from the beginning

I looked at her disguise, it was obvious she wasn't as blonde as her wig was. Her brow was a dirty blonde so it was clear she was incognito. She couldn't see my smirk under my scarf which covered my face.

"He's all yours." I winked before jumping out of the window and making my way back to the Cult.

Oliver Queen seemed to get in trouble with the media...a lot. I even saw an article about him punching out a paparazzi man that was irritating him while Oliver was out drunk with some model. Boy did he get around.

My research got darker when I started seeing that his father didn't get to make it to the island with him.

At least he got to know his father, even with my hacking abilities I still wasn't able to locate my father or even find out things about him.

I saw Oliver Queen once before, not in person but while he was presumed dead K.O.R.D. industries had partnered up with Malcolm Merlyn's company, they funded us to build this special solar panel.

While I was there I was sent to Thomas Merlyn's office to retrieve some documents, there I saw a photo of him and a teenaged Oliver Queen.

I remember looking at him thinking he was Thomas Merlyn or his friend, I wasn't really up to date with the media at the time.

"You're cute." I said whispering to the picture. I held it in my hands and I looked at him, he was one fine piece of ass. I remember laughing at how weird I must have looked. "Too bad you're dead though."

I gasped at my self. "Sorry, I didn't mean....oh what do you care, you're a picture."

I fumbled out of the room blushing, I must've seemed just about mental, but it was after hours and no one was there to witness that mess.

I giggled and ran back to my working quarters.

That memory brought a small smile to my lips that even Violet couldn't fight.

My interview got shifted to later that week. That got me time to work on my sweet persona. I wanted to keep my killer side and my innocence separated.

Jackson Jones tainted me. He...he touched me, his friends TOUCH me. And that wasn't okay. It wasn't my fault. It was theirs.

I decided to look around the block, and came across this quaint coffee house. 'Black Grandma' I smiled at the name on the bodega. I walked inside and it was a busy scene, I didn't mind, actually I liked it, it reminded me of when I would get ready to go to school in New York and I'd have to fight through a crowd to get my ice coffee.

I had my laptop in my satchel, after I ordered a drink I realized that the place was basically full. In the back I saw a girl who couldn't be over twenty sitting by herself, no one dared to sit next to her for some reason, but she didn't look mean, she looked pensive. I walked over and pointed to the seat.

"Mind if I sit here?"

She smiled. "Thank god, you'd think I had Ebola, no one was sitting here all morning.

"Well.." I was about to make a joke about my being African but Violet stopped Lilith, Lilith at times said things that came out embarrassing. "I'm here now, don't fret."

She smiled brightly. "I've been waiting here for hours for my brother, he's always late so I guess that its just you and me." She giggled.

"Guess so, I have hours to kill." I stuck my hand out. "I'm Violet Carson."

"Wow, that's a nice ass name." She blushed when I smirked at her. "I'm Thea Queen."

"Thea Queen, sister of Oliver Queen?"