An Unexpected Surprise - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Y/N's pregnant..." He mumbled looking down at his fingers, but Dr. Geyer heard it loud and clear.

"Okay..." Dr. Geyer trailed, unsure how to react to Liam's best friend being pregnant. "The best thing you can do is be there for her, Liam. She's your best friend and she's going to need you now more than ever."

A wave of guilt washed over him as he realized he had already failed. He sniffled, his eyes still glued to his fingers. "There's more..." he trailed.

His stepfather tensed up, wondering how much more there was after that news. "What is it, son?"

Warm tears welled up in Liam's broken blue eyes again as he finally looked at the only man he ever called his dad. He swallowed the golf size lump in the back of his throat to talk.

"I'm so sorry, dad...." he trailed, knowing the words that were about to roll off his tongue would disappoint him. "It's mine," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Dr. Geyer looked at him completely shocked, but quickly became the supportive parent Liam needed. "We'll figure it out, okay? Don't worry, son. It's not exactly ideal as no parent wants their kids to have a baby in high school, but we'll help you and Y/N on whatever you two decide, okay?"

Liam pulled him in for a hug, so grateful his stepfather didn't scream at him, or said he was disappointed in him, or worse, kicked him out of the house. At that sudden realization, Liam gasped and pulled back from his stepfather.

"What is it, son?"

"That's why she's living with Scott," he said more to himself than his stepfather.

"Who? Y/N? Why?"

Liam looked up at his dad before he spoke, "her parents must have kicked her out when she told them she's pregnant."

"That's terrible," his stepfather said. "She didn't tell you that when she told you about the baby?"

"Um, no."

"Do you know how far along she is?"

"No."

"Do you know anything?"

Liam sighed. "No. I kind of snapped at her when she told me. We haven't exactly been taking since... ya know."

Although Dr. Geyer didn't need to be a rocket science to figure out what Liam meant, he wanted to know what happened. Not the details of how it happened, but the reason why they drifted apart and stopped talking.

"Son, what happened?" He asked. Liam stared at his stepfather, his mind drifting off to what happened after they left Lydia's party.

Y/N's electric yellow eyes locked with Liam's as her legs straddled his waist with her hands on his chest, while lifting her hips and bringing herself back down on him.

"I'm close," Liam growled, his claws dug into her hips while thrusting himself deeper, hitting that hidden spot.

The intense feeling in the bottom of her stomach was ready to explode. "Come for me," she growled as she clenched around him. Liam let out a roar as he filled her up with his warm load. Y/N's head rolled back, her mouth dropping as they rode their high together for the fourth time that night.

Y/N collapsed on Liam's chest as the both tried to catch their breaths. Y/N slowly slid out of Liam before lying next to him on the bed. Liam's arms snaked around her bare lower back, bringing her to him. She cuddled against him, her cheek resting on his chest and her eyes fluttering close as she traced random shapes in the middle of his tight chest.