"I think you guys are going to get back together and if that happens we won't see each other anymore. Now that you're in my life and I've grown so attached to you, I don't want anything or anyone to change that." He says

"This has nothing to do with that. You kept it from me. That's probably why he has been calling me."

"I'm sorry." He says then tries to hug me.

Pushing him away, "No. I'm mad at you."

"Gia forget him, I'm here with you now." He starts kissing my neck, "Let's go to your sister's house. Let me make it up to you." He reaches over to my side of the car and starts kissing on my neck and rubbing my pussy.

"Stop!" I push him off of me.

I don't say anything else. I pull out my phone and text Roman.

Me: I just found out you got hurt. I'll be there sometime tomorrow.

​​​​​​Joe: It takes me getting injured for me to talk to you? Not that I'm complaining. I miss you babe.

"So you're just going to have a text conversation like I'm not sitting right here?" Randy says

"I'm just seeing if he's okay Randy. Chill out!"

"He's fine." He takes my phone and starts kissing me again, "Come on, let's go."

"Okay, fine." He sits back in his seat, "You know I can't say no to you." I smile at him.

"We also can do it right here." He smiles back

"No. We can go back to my sister's."

Once we get to my sister's, I sit on the bed and he walks in the room and takes his shirt off. "Take off that dress." I start taking off my dress and maybe I was moving too slow because he starts helping basically ripping off my clothes. He wasted no time getting to it. He put his hand around my neck, choking me lightly and put his dick in.

"You know you're mine, right?" He asks

I nod my head 'yes'.

"I'ma make you forget about him." he says

The next morning, I woke up to Randy holding me around my waist. "Randy, you stayed over?"

Waking up, "I guess so." He sits up and starts looking for his phone.

"You were supposed to go home last night. Randy you can't just stay with me all night. Go home."

"You're kicking me out?" he asks

"Yes. Call me later."

He gets his things, gives me a kiss then goes home.

A couple of hours later, I was packing for my trip to Tampa. I was going to ride with Randy to the airport since he was going to Miami for smackdown. He thinks I'm going to Miami with him but I'm actually going to Tampa. My sister was dropping me off over to Randy's house and on my way over, I got a text from Roman.

Joe: What time do you get in? Do you need me to pick you up?

Me: I get in at 2. Are you well enough to do that?

Joe: That doesn't matter. I'll be there when you get off the plane.

I don't respond, I just put my phone away and smile to myself. I was kind of nervous about seeing him since it's been nearly 4 and a half months since we last seen each other.

I got to Randy's and he was in the kitchen, standing at the counter, eating a salad, "There you are, I just texted you."

"Oh, what did you want?"