"I need you?" I say with a smirk.

"Yeah. Get in." He opens the door and I sit on the passenger side and he pulls out the garage and we go for a ride. We got on the highway and started heading north, "Have you ever been in a Lamborghini before?"

"No." I say looking around the car.

"Do you like it?" He asks

"Yes, I love this."

"Well get comfortable, we're going to Chicago." He says smiling.

"Chicago, why?"

"You've never just taken a spur of the moment trip somewhere?" He asks

"No, I haven't. We can't just go to Chicago. My daughter is with my sis-"

He cuts me off, "We'll come back tomorrow. Just sit back and relax, you're with me."

I take his advice and relax. He was going 105 mph and weaving in and out of traffic. I should've been scared but for some reason, I was calm. I looked over at him and thought about what he said. Maybe I did need someone like him, not him, but someone like him. I won't compare but Randy and Joe are so different. Then I thought to myself he is actually kind of sexy. He is the definition of a bad boy. Those tattoos made me crazy. Yeah, maybe he was right. Maybe that is what I needed.

We were 2 hours into the drive. We had another great conversation (as we usually do). We were quiet for about 5 minutes, then he took his right hand off of the steering wheel and moved it to his leg, then he put it back on the steering wheel, then back to his leg again like he was being hesitant about something. Then he puts his hand on my left leg, moves my dress up and tugs at my panties, "Take these off."

I laugh a little, "Why?"

"Just do it." He says

Without any hesitation, I listen and take off my panties and I throw them on the dashboard. He then reaches over back under my dress and starts fingering me while driving.

"What are you doing?"

He looks at me and smiles, "What does it look and feel like? But I really wanna know what it feels like." He smiles, "How long has it been since you've came?"

"A while."

He just smiles and continues doing that he's doing. It felt good. I couldn't believe I was letting him do this but for some reason, Randy relaxes me. I felt calm while I was with him. I felt like I don't have to worry about anything.

I felt myself reaching my peak. I grabbed the armrest and the door. "Mmmm fuck!!"

He laughed, then he stopped. I looked over at him and he was licking his fingers.

"Why did you stop?"

"I bet Joe has never done that before, has he?" He smiles looking at me.

"No."

"I wanna pull over and get you right, the right way." He says as he pulls over on the shoulder of the highway.

"What do you mean?" I ask a little confused.

He puts the car in park, grabs my left leg, turning my body at the same time and puts it behind him. He pulls up my dress, leans over towards me, pulls me closer to him by my legs and starts giving me head.

"Oh my God." I moaned

Randy's tongue was like a fucking tornado. I literally came in 5 minutes. He picked his head up and smirked as he wiped his mouth off.

"He ain't never did that shit either huh?" He puts the car in drive and pulls off.

Pulling my dress down and smiling, "No." I couldn't believe that just happened. I don't usually do things like that, that was a first. I kind of liked it. Going super fast while he was making me cum, then giving my head on the side of the road where anyone could see was exciting. I don't know what Randy was trying to do, comparing himself to Joe and taking this random trip to Chicago. But he was kinda wearing me down. We'll see what happens...