"That was easy. I thought I was going to have to sell it to you." She says

I laugh, "No, I love it."

The next day, I woke up to Gia tapping me on my arm. "Baby, help me get to the bathroom."

Sitting up, "What's wrong?" I ask concerned

"I feel sick." She says. I help her to the bathroom and she throws up. I hold her hair and rub her back.

Wiping her face and looking at herself in the mirror, "I feel horrible babe. I don't know if I'm going to be okay in time for later."

"You gotta do something. You have to meet my family today."

Walking back to the bed, "Get me some ginger tea. I can try that. I'll lay here until you get back."

I throw some clothes on and go to get the tea and come back she was in bed sleep. I didn't wake her, I just went into the bathroom to take a shower. I put a towel on and when I came out my daughter FaceTimed me. "Hey Jojo."

"Happy Birthday Daddy!"

Smiling, "Thank you baby girl, Is your mom going to drop you off over here?"

"Yes, were on our way now." She says

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here." We hang up and I sit on the bed next to Gia. I start rubbing her head and she wakes up. "How are you feeling?"

"The same but I have to go. It's your birthday, I know you want me there." she says

"Yeah I do. What do you need me to do?"

"Make me the tea. I'm sorry I have you doing all of this on your birthday. Happy Birthday by the way." She smiles

"Thank you baby. I just want you to help better." I kiss her on the forehead and leave the room.

Just as I walk into my living room, I hear my doorbell. I walk over and open the door and it's Galina and JoJo. "Hey!" I say letting them in.

Galina says walking in and looking around, "This is nice." She sits down on my sofa.

Hugging Jojo, "Thanks. Jojo why don't you go say hi to Miss Gia. She's in my room."

"Okay Daddy!" She runs into my room.

I walk over and sit across from Galina.

"She's here?" She asks

"Yeah. How are my boys?"

"They're good." She says

"I've been meaning to talk to you." I say feeling a little nervous.

"About?" She says

"I've been meaning to tell you, Gia's pregnant." I say waiting for her response.

"She's pregnant?" She asks getting up. She was pretty upset.

"Yes, she's 21 weeks pregnant and were having a girl." I say standing up with her.

"She's 4 weeks behind me? You're just running around getting people pregnant? So I'm just supposed to be happy that bitch is pregnant?" Just as she says that Jojo and Gia walks in the living room holding hands.

Gia says, "Bitch?" She looks at me "What's she talking about?

"I just told her." I look at Jojo, "Jojo go in my room please so we can talk." She turns around and goes into the room and closes the door. "G please don't start anything today Gia's not feeling well."

"I don't care. You're all happy with her pregnancy but not mine." Galina says

"G, she's my girlfriend, not you. I don't even know how you got pregnant."