After the show, we met at the bar. We had already been there for a couple of hours talking. I was enjoying getting to know her.

"So yeah we broke up." She says taking a sip of her beer.

"Well, he's a fool to let a beautiful woman like you go." I smile at her.

She smiles back, "Well, he did. I'm not tripping over it. It had been coming for a while."

"I'm still sorry to hear that. It sucks when a relationship goes bad." I look down at my drink.

"Yeah well, that's life right." She takes a few gulps of beer, "I'll get over it...." She finishes her drink "I'm a little buzzed." She laughs.

Laughing at her, "I am too."

She looks at me for a second and slowly puts her glass on the table. "So...."

"What's up?" I say leaning back in my chair and resting my hands on my lap.

".....I know you're married and I know this is completely out of line but I would really love it if I could please you."

"What? Please me how?" I say looking around to see if anyone heard. I can't believe she said that, but I'm amused. "Is that the beer talking?"

"You know what I mean. I really want to please you. I mean, I know you're married and everything that's why I said I know I'm out of line but there's a reason you've been asking me to meet with you. I know it's not for good conversation. You like me and you're a married man and married men aren't supposed to do things like this. That's why I know there's more that you want. So, I know it's wrong but we don't have to have sex. I just really want to give you head." She laughs at herself.

I lean in so only she could hear me, "You know people are probably watching right? They already know I'm sitting here with someone who's not my wife. Im Roman Reigns..."

As I say that she takes a deep breath and looks away as if she's embarrassed. Then there was an awkward silence for about 2 minutes.

"I apologize." She says.

"No, don't apologize. I was thinking about it." I sit back in my seat and smile at her.

She smiles back at me, "And what did you come up with? I know it's crazy but I'm just being honest. I want to see your face when I make you cum."

I look around the bar for a minute, "........let's do it." I say

"What, are you serious?" She says in disbelief.

I lean forward, "Why don't you meet me at the elevator. I'm gonna go pay for this. I'll be over there in a minute."

"Okay." She says standing up and grabs her purse and walks away.

I walk over to the bar and I pay for the drinks. I feel like all eyes are on me but no one is looking my way. I head towards the elevator where she's standing. I walk up to the elevator and press the up button. The elevator comes and we get in.

"You're trouble, you know that?" I look down at her with a playful smile. She just smiled and looks me in the eyes but I look away.

"Why can't you look me in the eyes? You've been avoiding them since we met." She asks

Looking straight ahead, "If I look into your eyes, I'd be in trouble. I would probably give you whatever you wanted with those things. I've already been feeling horny every since you walked in the door, then you tell me you wanna give me head...Trouble!!!" I smile to myself.

She turns to me, "I promise I won't get you into any trouble." She puts one arm around my neck and the other starts rubbing on my dick and pulls me down into a kiss. I try to kiss her but she stops right before our lips touch. "Not yet."