Ok, let me know when you pick them up. There are passes as well as the tickets. They'll tell you where to go. I'll be waiting inside.

She replied:

Alright.

About 10 minutes later, they walk through the back doors and Cassie runs to me.

"What's up little lady?" I give her a hug.

"This is so cool!" Cassie says.

"You wanna meet some superstars?" I ask as I put her down.

"Yes." she says as she jumps up and down.

"Follow me, I'll take you to catering." We walk around for about 30 minutes meeting other superstars. Mostly talking to Cassie and only saying the minimal to Gia and her sister whose name is Bria.

Watching her daughter talk to Alexa (Bliss) Gia says, "This is so nice of you. Thank you."

I turn to her, "You're welcome. It's gonna be a pretty good show too!"

"I can't wait." she says watching her sister take pictures of Cassie and Alexa. "So when do you have to start getting ready?"

"Soon." I said.

"Well it's been fun. I really appreciate this." She says looking up at me.

I look over at her, not really making eye contact "You're very welcome. Any plans after?"

"Um...No...Just going home. Cassie has school in the morning."

"Oh, okay." I put my hands in my pockets, "You live with your sister?"

"Actually I do. Why?" She asks.

I lean in so only she could hear, "You wanna grab a drink after the show?"

She looks down at the ground and smiles a little,  "Ooohh." There was a silence for a minute, "Well my sister did meet me here. I guess she can take Cassie home with her." She smiles, "Where?"

"At my hotel bar. I'm staying at the Hyatt."

"Okay, I know exactly where that is. What time should I be there?" She asks.

"I should be done here and showered by 11, you can meet me then."

"Okay, I can do that." She smiles, "I'll see you after the show then. We're going to go to our seats. Good luck tonight!" She smiles as she walks over to get daughter and sister.

"Have fun Gia!" I smile as I watch them walk away.

Ron (Truth) walks up and stands next to me. "Nope."

"What?" I said looking confused and laughing a little.

"She looks just like trouble. Do you see her ass?" We laugh for a minute, "What you talking to her for anyway?" He asks.

"The other day, at my meet & greet, her daughter was crying and everything. So I got them tickets for tonight."

"That was nice." Truth says.

"Yeah. That's all it was. I gotta go get dressed." I walk away into my dressing room.

***

After the show, I got showered and after signing a few autographs and taking a few pictures outside, I go over to my hotel. I run up to my room drop everything off and come back downstairs to the hotel bar.

I purposely sat in the corner, on the far end of the bar, so I could see when she walked in. When she finally arrived, without her seeing me first, I was able to really get a good look at her without staring. She was beautiful, she was light skinned with long dark brown hair with blonde towards the ends, I remembered her green eyes from the other day and it looked like she worked out but maybe not as hard as I would. She actually kind of reminded me of my wife but my wife wasn't built like her, Gia was stacked and she was really short like 5 feet.