I turn to Lisa and say, "I'm going to stay as long as I can."

She nods her head as if she's saying ok. I sit down, grab a sharpie, and start signing autographs and taking pictures.

After about an hour, there was a woman and a little girl walking up on the stage. She looks around the same age as my daughter. The little girl is crying, and the woman with her clearly looks uncomfortable as they approach me.

"What's wrong?" I ask the little girl.

The woman says ,"I'm sorry, she loves you. I don't know why she is crying."

Not taking my eyes off of the little girl, "Alright, come here."

I put my arms up, welcoming her into a hug.

The crowd all 'Awed' as this is a heartfelt sight to see

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The crowd all 'Awed' as this is a heartfelt sight to see.

As we let go of the embrace, I tell her, "It's okay to be shy."

She wipes her face as she walks back around the table to stand next to the woman who she came with. I look up at the woman she is with, and I'm a little taken aback by how beautiful she is. I look down at the picture to sign my autograph on it, trying not to stare.

"Thank you." She says, "I didn't know she would do this. She's been fine all day, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I say as I look at her again, this time for a while longer. I notice her eyes, they were the most beautiful green I've ever seen.

"You got some eyes on you girl!" I smile and I look down again and sign another photo.

"Aw, thank you." She says as she blushes a bit, "You know, Roman, I kinda have a bone to pick with you."

She laughs, "A few months ago, we saw you after a show, and my daughter and I were calling your name. You just got into your car and left."

A look of concern grows on my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure I had a flight to catch or something. I usually stop and take a few pictures, or sign a couple of autographs."

I notice she's looking at every feature of my face. Her eyes moved from my eyes, to my nose, down to my mouth, up to my hair and over to my right arm, then back to my eyes.

"How often do you come out? Maybe I can make it up to-" I catch myself in mid-sentence," I mean get you guys some tickets to another show. I don't want this sweet little girl to cry again."

"Cassie, would you like that? See, he's trying to make it right. He didn't mean to do that," she says, smiling down at the little girl.

"Your name is Cassie?" I ask, reaching out for the girls hand,"Tell you what, I'll be back in town on Monday for Raw. How about I get you and your-"

I look over to the woman, unsure what to refer to her as.

"Mom." she says.

I look back at her, "How about I get you and your mom tickets to the show on Monday?"

"That would be amazing." Cassie says.

"Okay, I guess that's that then. I'll get your info," I look over to Lisa, "Could you get her info please?"

Lisa takes out her phone, and gets the woman's information. I hear her say her name is 'Gia' as they walk off together. I smile and move on to the next couple of people.

Hours pass as the line seems to get longer. But it seems impossible to finish meeting everyone. I've already stayed 3 hours past the time I was supposed to leave. I stand up and address the crowd.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry, there is no way I can stay any longer. I was supposed to leave at 7 and its 10pm. As you know, I have to kick butt at Fastlane tomorrow and I have to get to Milwaukee. I'm so sorry guys." With that said, I grab my things and Lisa walks me back to my room.

"Here's that woman's information. I wrote it down for you. Her name is Gia Graham. Do you want me to call Allstate arena and hold the tickets?" She asks, handing me the paper.

"No, I got it." I take the paper from her, "I can do it, it's not that big of a deal."

She looks a little confused at my request, "Okay, as you wish. Have a good night."

"You too." I close my door. I gather my things and head out to get on the road for my 2 hour drive to Milwaukee.

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter. I love reading the comments.

Confessions Of A Wrestler || Roman Reignsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें