Chapter 136: Catching Up

Começar do início

He was absolutely adorable. And he had Max's extreme curls that he used to have when he was a kid.

Meanwhile Jordan and Journey's daughter Payton was 11 months.

River calls her 'Toodles' because whenever he tickles her and she laughs it literally sounds like she saying Toodles over and over again but its only when he does it

River calls her 'Toodles' because whenever he tickles her and she laughs it literally sounds like she saying Toodles over and over again but its only when he does it. And its the most adorable thing in the world when she actually answers to being called Toodles. Now we all call her that.

As for the teens, Riley and Madison graduated and were now a month away from finishing their first year of college while Elise was a month away from graduating high school.

Speaking of Elise, her and River were reeeeally close now. She absolutely loved her dad and talked to him about EVERYTHING. A year ago I would've never thought they'd get this close, especially because they used to argue aaaall the time.

Oh and she still talked to that Kevin guy.

They weren't dating but he'd come over pretty much everyday now. He, Elise, Riley, and Madison were like the four musketeers. Much to Jenna's dismay because she always felt left out.

Ryan and AJ we're doing an amazing job of raising Benji. And of course Benji was still insanely smart. That kid never ceased to surprise.

After much thought and contemplation, River decided to adopt Logan.

And Logan loooved to annoy Jenna and Elise. Almost as much as he loved soccer which he, River, and Rome played every other day.

Grayson on the other hand took up a liking for baseball which River had been helping him with as well.

Now Rome and Logan were on a little league soccer team while Grayson was in little league baseball.

As for Jordan, AJ, Lindsay, and I, we were about to finish up our third year of college. Sonny and Legend were in their last year. And we'd pretty much made up our minds about what we wanted to do with our lives.

AJ was planning on pursuing an engineering career, Lindsay had decided on going down the path of fashion design, Jordan was going to pursue a career in architecture, Sonny was going to graduate school, Legend was pursuing vet school, and I, little miss Cassidy, was on my way to attending medical school.

Even though River and I weren't together anymore he'd still been a big help with leading me in the right direction in order to achieve my goal of one day becoming a doctor.

River and I had pretty much lost feelings for eachother. We didn't even look at eachother the same way anymore. We were still really close though. A while back we sat and talked and agreed that it'd be best for both of us if we just stayed separated. It was actually more of his call and of course I was torn but eventually I got over it and accepted the fact that he was happy with Candice.