Epilogue

"Mom help!" I whined. My hair would not stay where I wanted it to stay.

"Hold on baby. You gotta be patient," my mom scolded me.

I groaned in frustration and let her fix my hair. I finished up my makeup with eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop.

Once my mom finished with my hair, I went to stand in front of the full length mirror. I was wearing a floor length dress that fitted my body until my hips where it flowed out. The back having its own train at the feet. The top was heart shaped with lace sleeves.

I had on my combat boots underneath cuz I needed a 'me' touch and cuz they were more comfortable than heels or anything. The top layer of my hair was pulled back and tied in a fancy Celtic knot with a few wisps framing my face.

Altogether, I didn't look too bad. For my wedding day anyway.

"Zerena, get into position. The doors open wing any second," my mom warned as her and I took our positions behind my bridesmaids.

My mom hooked her arm through mine and we started forward as the wedding march played. I looked up to see Dean looking at me from the alter and my breath hitched. He looked sharp and handsome in his tux with his hair slick back. He'd grown it out a little through the years. It was long enough to put into a ponytail now. I had fun messing with it and putting it in different hairstyles when I got bored.

Dean seemed to freeze and stare at me too. His eyes raking my body and a grin spreading across his face as I approached him.

My mom pecked my cheek said a quick 'I love you' and sat down. I took the last step up to the alter and grinned at Dean.

"You look...perfect," he breathed.

My face hurt from grinning so broadly. "You don't look to bad yourself," I whispered.

He gave a soft chuckled and turned towards the pastor.

~~~

Before the pastor could finish his sentence of 'you may now kiss the bride' Dean had his lips on mine. He pulled away and picked me up bridal style and walked back down the isle.

I giggled as he kissed my nose and my cheeks and my eye lids before placing another kiss on my lips. He set me down outside by our table filled with food and turned around.

Seth came up first with Devin and my mom, "I'm so happy for you guys. You better take care of her Dean or I swear I will-"

"Ya ya whatever Seth," Dean cut him off and hugged his best friend.

I hugged my brother next and he kissed my temple, "you call me if anything happens," he whispered. I laughed but nodded.

My mom came next, "I love you sweetie! And I'm so proud of you! I'm also happy you waited till after college to get married."

"School came first. Now comes our future, together," Dean said.

I grinned at him. Devin hugged me next, "congrats man. Now you gotta be my maid of honor when this dumbass finally proposes ok?"

I nodded, "definitely. Seth hurry up!"

Seth sent a playful glare my way but still smiled. He pulled out a ring box and handed it to Devin after opening it.

"I love you Devin. I have since I met you and I will until the end of time. Please become my wife?" Seth asked.

A tear slid down Devin's cheek, "yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

"Wow. Wait to steal my thunder, brother," I joked but congratulated them none the less.

Cool. I was married. My brother was engaged. My mom was working on getting Michael to pop the question. And everyone was happy. What a great day.

~~~

"Dean! Come on! You're so slow!" I shouted as I ran up the path to our new home. With all the cash I was making from racing, I donated half of it to charities, a quarter went to savings for my kids colleges, and the last quarter was spent on Dean and I. Mainly our new home. His earnings paid for the honeymoon we just got back from.

"I'm coming angel. I can only move so fast with all these boxes," he laughed.

"Forget the boxes! Well come back for them!" Dean hadn't seen the house yet. I chose it and told him he had to wait. But I loved it and o knew he would too.

The house was a simple two story farmhouse. The outside walls were painted a creamy white color with black shutters. There was a second sized living room, den, and kitchen with two bathrooms on the first floor. The second floor had four beds and three baths including the master bath.

I bought it not only cuz I love the house itself but also because it's perfect for when we have kids. Though that will be another year or so. No hurry in that department.

Dean finally reached the front door and looked around the living room and den. The kitchen was behind a half wall, built to about waist height with a counter on top, giving off a restaurant feel.

"I love it," Dean said, looking around.

"I knew you would! Come see the rest!"

I dragged him around the house and told him of my plans for our future kids and how each room was gonna be decorated. I described the colors I wanted to paint the walls and the whole time he just stared at me, a look of amazement on his face.

When I finally finished, he took my face in his hands and stared into my eyes, "I love you, Zerena Harper-God that sounds amazing to say," he laughed.

I giggled, "and I love you Dean Harper."

"Forever and always?"

I nodded, "forever and always."

~~~

The End!
  I loved writing these books even though I felt there was a dip in this book. I just got a little bored of it but it soon passed and I finished it! Yay!

  Anyway, to those who liked the book, thank you so much for reading till the end.

Also!!
  I'm not sure if I should do another sequel, about their kids or something. I dunno. Help me decide please! Thank you!