16

My fist connected with her jaw and I heard a sickening pop. I smirked in triumph, "I will never be below such low-life's like you people," I said in a low, scary voice, "just because you're daddy is the school's VP doesn't mean you rule the world. You're no princess, you're no royalty, and nobody gives a shit about your opinions much less your existence. And you," I turned to Shayn, "you think you're better than everyone just because you're dating her. Which makes you no better than her. Y'all are assholes and I won't have any sympathy for you when life bites you in the ass."

And with that I walked back to Seth, grabbed my board, and boarded home. I didn't say a word the whole ride and when I walked into the door, I slammed it shut behind me.

I wasn't just angry, I wasn't just livid, there's no word to describe my level my anger. I've never felt so angry before. And I secretly hoped I never would again.

"Dean calm down your girlfriend! I've been trying to the whole ride home but she isn't listening to me!" Seth shouted for Dean.

Dean came out of the bedroom at a slow jog, "what happened?" He took me by my biceps and looked me over. "Why are you so angry, Angel?"

"Fucking Shayn and Helena! I've never felt so angry towards anyone before! They need to be tortured in hell for eternity or something!" I answered.

Devin came out of the kitchen, "what's wrong?"

But no one answered as I continued with my rant, "oh and don't even get me started on what they said to me! Hell no! I'm pretty sure I broke Helena's jaw and I should've punched Shayn's nose again! They told me that I was below them! Ya, I'm below them! At least I don't go around torturing people to make me feel better about myself! At least I'm not a bitch just cuz my daddy is the school's VP! No because instead my daddy beat the shut out of me! Instead of hugs and kisses I got broken glass and scars!" By now I had tears streaming my face, but I didn't stop. I needed to get this out, "instead of my daddy loving me, he hated me! For no god damn reason too! But of course I can't tell Helena or Shayn this because if I do that then they'll never let it the fuck go! Fucking hell! Why is my life so god damn hard! My have my brother and boyfriend and mother and bunches of friends! But for reason people seem to feel the need to make my life a living hell!! What did I ever fucking do?! Please someone enlighten me cuz I could really do with the information!!" I took in a shaky breath and waited for someone to respond to my outburst.

No one moved. They just stared at me. April, Carly, and Sam had joined us in the living room and heard the ending half of my rant. Everyone stood there waiting for me to break down and me waiting for them to respond. I did feel like breaking down but couldn't bring myself to do it yet.

I realized I was already crying and breaking down when Dean wiped the tears away my face with his thumbs. He kissed my forehead and brought me in for a hug, "come here, baby. It's ok. It's all ok," he whispered in my ear, "just let it out," he picked me up and sat down on the couch with me in his lap. He shook his head when someone tried to move forward.

I heard Seth shop everyone out telling them he'd update them later. He even sent Devin back to the hotel and to tell our mom what happened but that him and Dean will take care of it. She said goodbye and left.

"I didn't know you felt like that, Angel. Why didn't you talk to me? You know I'm always here for you," he whispered, with a pleading voice.

I shrugged, "I don't know," I whispered back. Seth sat down next to Dean and I and listened patiently, "I guess I didn't want to accept my feelings or something. I don't know."

  Dean rubbed my back in a soothing gesture, "shh, Angel. I got you," he continued to whisper to me.

~~~

  I woke up and the first thing I realized was how dark it was outside. The second thing, my position. My legs were sprawled out on Dean's lap and he held my hands tightly. My butt was sat in between Dean and Seth while my head was propped on Seth's stomach. Dean was sitting on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table and Seth was laying so his head was resting on the arm of the couch and his legs were kicked up and over the back end of the couch.

  This was one of those rare times in life when I felt purely content with my position. I was in between the two men I loved the most and we were all together. True it was only for a couple more hours as it was Sunday night and Seth's flight was Monday afternoon. But I was okay with that. Cuz this moment that I'm living right now is so worth it.

I tapped Dean's thumb for he was not letting go of my hands anytime soon. His eyes fluttered open and his grip on my hands loosened it but he still didn't let go.

He looked at me and smiled. He brought my hands up to his mouth and placed kissed on my knuckles. "Feeling better?" He whispered.

I nodded, "much."

Seth stirred below me and sat up, dropping my head to his lap. "Morning Sleeping Beauty," Dean teased Seth, "sleep well?"

Seth nodded and lightly punched Dean's arm. Seth looked at the clock, "I'm gonna head back to the hotel before Mom and Devin sound out a search party. It's close to eleven so you two need to go to bed too."

"We're old enough to handle ourselves Seth. Stop bossing us around," Dean said sarcastically.

"Shut up Dean," I shoved his shoulder a bit and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, "see you later Seth. I'm gonna go to my classes tomorrow and pick you and Devin up after school. We'll get something to eat and then head for the airport or something."

Seth nodded, "alright. Love you, Z. And if you ever need anything, I'll be here."

I nodded, "thank you. Love you, see you tomorrow."

  I closed and locked the door behind him. I headed straight for bedroom, changing into my pjs, and crawling into bed.

  Dean joined me and pulled me close, cuddling with me. He kissed the top of my head and muttered a love you. I returned the words and soon fell asleep in his arms.