33

We only had four guest rooms so Brandon and Alyssa took one, Katie and Daniel took one, Sam and Carly took one, and then we used the room with two beds in it for Kevin, Joe, and April. That room was normally used for mine and Seth's little cousins when they visited. Each hot their own bed and then we had a couch and a couple consoled in the room for them.

I figured I'd just give everyone a room and then they can do what the want. I walked back downstairs and helped my mom with the food. We put away the most of it but left a couple of each thing on a plate and carried them out to the living room.

Seth's POV

  Devin texted me and said it was urgent that I go to her place. I quickly stuffed my feet in my shoes and grabbed my keys. I came into the foyer to see a bunch of people and once they introduced themselves, I left.

  I drove to Devin's, just pushing the speed limit, and within ten minutes was in front of her house. I used the key she gave me to get in. First thing I heard was her yelling in frustration in the kitchen.

  I walked towards the kitchen and saw her leaning against the counter with a jar of pickles in her hand. She was trying to get the lid off and it just wasn't budging.

  "Hey, I came as soon as I could. What's th..."

  "Oh thank god you're here," she cut me off and handed me the pickle jar.

  I stared at it for a second, "was this the emergency?"

  She hesitated then slowly nodded. I started laughing. I laughed until I had tears coming out of my eyes.

  "What's so funny? I mean, I'm sorry if I bothered you but nobodies home at the moment and you were the first person that came to mind," she explained.

  I waved her off and wiped away my tears, "you are fine. It makes me so happy that you thought of me even though it was a simple task."

  She smiled, "I dunno. Talking about my future with my dad these past couple weeks and then finding out that you love me and I love you and all this other stuff. It got me thinking about my future and I always see you in it, so when I tried to open the damn jar I just thought of you as instinct I guess."

  "And I am thankful for that," I pecked her lips, "I love you."

  "I love you too," she smiled.

Zerena's POV

Five hours later, we watched two movies and everyone talk about themselves a little do my mom could get to know them better.

  It's close to nine at night and we're watching a third movie. Night at the Museum.

  I heard my front door open and slam shut and guessed it was Seth and ignored it. "Oh my gosh! You will never guess what happened Zerena!!" Amy came in yelling and angry.

  I looked up at her, "what?"

  "Who are these people?" Amy asked.

  "These are my friends from school. They got bored and decided to came visit me on my break from them," I teased my friends.

  "Aw you love you us," Kevin said.

  "Ya whatever," I scoffed.

  Amy shook her head, "whatever, can I talk to you? Like now. It's urgent."

  I quickly stood up, "ya c'mon." Dean gave me a questioning look and I shrugged.

  We went outback and started walking through the forest. "What's up?" I asked.

  She took a deep breath, tears pricked her eyes, "IthinkI'mpregnant," she said so fast I almost didn't catch what she said.

  I stopped, "your what?!!"

  "I think I might be. I don't know. I missed a period and I keep craving ice and ice cream and oh my god I don't know what to do," she waved her hand in front of her face like a fan. She was having a panic attack.

  "Alright come on, sit down. Breathe, Amy, breathe," I said calmly.

  "Have you taken a pregnancy test?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I'm little too scared to."

I nodded in understanding, "alright then. Let's go get you one ok? Just one question, who's the father? And I swear to god if it's a one night stand guy and you don't know imma smack you."

She laughed, "no," she she shook her head, "the father would be Jake."

  "Oh ya. How is he? Are you guys ok?"

  She nodded, "ya, he's great, we're great. Up until now that is."

  "Wait until after the test, then we decide on that ok?"

  She nodded and I smiled, "good, now come on."

  We headed back to the house and I shouted a quick bye to my friends before leaving. I texted Dean explains the situation to him before driving Amy to the drug store.

  I pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine. Amy and I walked in, buying the best brand the store was selling, we walked back out and drove to my place. We ran upstairs and used the bathroom that was by my bedroom.

  I waited outside the door for an answer. All of the sudden, an ear piercing scream and a thud came through the bathroom door. I quickly opened it and noticed the test lying on the ground next to a passed out Amy reading positive.