12

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a black tee with my black converse. I shrugged on my leather jacket and combed my hair with my fingers so it looked decent as I headed for the door. Making sure I had my keys and phone, I locked the door behind me.

Reaching the parking lot, I got into my car-the SS Chevy, my race car-and headed for the Rosaline Hotel to pick up Seth. I pulled into the front of the hotel and waited for Seth to get in.

"You're actually driving this out in the streets? Won't that ruin your tires?" Seth asked.

I normally I had special tires on my car, perfect for racing on dirt roads. But I'd changed them while I was just driving on the normal street and not racing.

"Nah, changed the tires. My other tires are in the storage unit," I tell him, turning onto the highway.

"Ah, I see," he paused, "how long till we get to the airport?"

"Ten, fifteen minutes. Depends on traffic. But it shouldn't be too bad since most people are at school or work at this time."

Seth nodded and turned on the radio. Mr. Brightside by the Killers was playing and we both started singing along.

We continued singing the songs that played on the radio until we reached the airport. I parked the car as close to the airport as I could get it because I hated walking around in this place. There were too many people that I didn't know the intentions of.

Seth walked into the airport-he was giving me a piggyback ride-and headed for the terminal Devin was to come through.

Once people started flowing into the area I didn't have that hard of a time finding Devin. She was on the tall side at about 5'9", she had long dark brown-almost black-hair that reached her waist and from the shoulders down to her tips were dyed dark colors of purple, red, and blue, making it look like her hair was tie-dyed. She had bright blue eyes that stood out in a crowd, plump lips, rosy cheeks, and a button nose. Her hair and eyes stood out against her olive skin and she had a huge grin on her face, showing us her pearly whites. Also, she was staring straight at us.

Seth put me down and stopped for a minute. I gave him a gentle push and he stumbled before catching himself and walking towards Devin. I swear this guy was more of a girl than I was when it came to him and Devin. Then again, I hadn't been away from Dean for more than a couple hours at a time-mainly cuz the guy was as possessive as they got.

I pulled away from my thoughts and looked up at Seth and Devin. I quickly looked away but was grinning because they were having a mini make out session.

I walked up and patted their shoulders, "alright love birds. We ain't in a sex or a stupid cliche teen romance movie where the couple can make out wherever they want and not have anyone care. People do care."

They pulled apart and Seth kept a secure arm around Devin's waist as they faced me. She held her hand out for me to shake, "hi, I'm Devin."

I smiled at her, "I know. You wouldn't believe how much Seth talks about you."

She laughed, "I'm guessing you're Zerena then."

I nodded, "in the flesh."

She laughed with me and we started talking as we walked back to the car. Seth took the back seat as Devin sat in front and we continued to talk and tease Seth.

Once I reached the apartment I told Devin that she could just leave her duffle bag in my car for now. We headed up to the apartment and I headed straight for the kitchen. It was close to nine so Dean and everyone else wouldn't be here for another couple hours.

"Either of you want anything?" I asked the couple who were cuddling in my couch.

"Some chips and a soda," Seth said, "and grab some ruffles and a rootbeer for Devin."

"Got it," I grabbed the chips and sodas and headed into the living room.

I threw the bags of chips at them and handed them their sodas. I didn't want rootbeer and coke all over my carpet floors. The apartment would never stop smelling like the soda. I sat down at the opposite end of the couch as them and turned on the TV.

~~~

A kiss to my forehead and arms lifting me up to put me in their lap, woke me. I pried my eyes open and looked around. Sam and Carly were on the love seat, April sat in our wing backed chair, and Devin and Seth were on the opposite end of the couch.

Seth, Devin, and I had a movie marathon and I remember putting in Newsies. I must have fallen asleep halfway through the movie. Everyone else was watching Breakfast Club.

I turned my head to Dean and caught him staring at me. I blushed a little but nonetheless, pecked his lips. I curled up in his arms and he tightened his hold.

"Hey, Angel," he whispered.

"Hey," I whispered back.

  "How was your day?"

  I shrugged, "pretty good." My eyes kept fluttering closed and I was trying hard to keep them open.

  He chuckled, "sleep, Angel. I'll wake you up an hour or two before we go to bed so you aren't awake the whole night."

  I gave a slight nod just as I drifted back to sleep, slumping against Dean.