Elizabeth wasn't my actual grandmother but I still considered her to be.

"Why don't you all come inside." She insisted.

We grabbed our crap and followed them inside and into the den area.

"Giovanni, could you please fetch our guests some warm cups of tea

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Giovanni, could you please fetch our guests some warm cups of tea." Grandpa asked his butler.

Gio nodded his head yes and went into the kitchen.

"You have a butler?" AJ asked.

"We do." Grandpa replied with a smile. "So River, how about you introduce all of our new friends."

"Okay." River began. "This is my fiancé Cassidy, that's her brother Riley, that's Jordan, that's Lindsay, that's Ryan, that's AJ, that's Sony, that's Benji, Ryan and AJ are adopting him soon, that's Logan, he's a friend of ours, that's Elise, my daughter who I recently took custody of, that's Jenna and Grayson, I adopted them both this year, this is Kaiser and Meadow, Cass and I were lucky enough to bring twins into the world, and you've already met Stormy and Tommy."

"Oh my what a family!" Grandma stated. "A gorgeous one at that. All of you!"

"How flattering." Ryan retorted.

"So this is your fiancé?" Anna asked River as she pointed to Cassidy.

"Yep. Dont talk to her though. She's not gonna like you." He bluntly stated.

"Why wouldn't she like me?" She asked, obviously offended.

"Um, because no one does...."

"Dont be mean River." Grandma said.

"I'm being honest. There's a difference."

"Whatever River, just because you have a problem with me doesn't mean everyone else does." Said Anna.

"They kinda do."

"Oh shutup. Maxwell, do you have a problem with me?"

River looked at me and started laughing.

I really didn't wanna be mean but I also didn't wanna lie to her.

"You really shouldn't have asked me that." I responded, trying to keep from laughing but I lost it when I heard everyone else giggling.

"Do you live here?" Grayson asked her as he and Rome stared at her as if they were truly intrigued.

"I do." She said.

"But why?"

"Just to help take care of the place."

"You sure it isn't because you cant find a husband?"

"Gray!" River yelled.

We were all dying at that point. Even grandma and grandpa had smiles printed on their faces.

River. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें