• epilogue

" so what you're saying is that you've never been a fan of Marlon Brando?" Kevin asked. He and Manic walked into the theaters together later that night. They were going to see a featurette of Rebel Without a Cause. Manic shrugged as they sat down on the theater chairs. "His movies never interest me, unless it was The Godfather trilogy."

Kevin shrugged, nodding his head a bit. "Huh, you remind me a lot of him you know."

Manic chuckled. He's heard that one before.

"Oh yeah? Is he a psycho, too?"

Kevin rolled his eyes and smacked his arm. Manic laughed even louder, waving his hand at him. "Hey, I'm just saying. You seem to be attracted to danger."

"No I'm not," he denied unconvincingly. "Danger seems to attract to me."

Manic gave him a skeptical look.  His tone said other wise, he could hear it. "Okay, then why'd you ask me out on a date? Huh?"

Kevin turned a bit pink as he shrugged a little. "I thought I'd make your last day of freedom fun, it's not like this is serious or whatever. We never hang out together."

The Latin boy smirked softly at Kevin. He did have some attraction to him. He was more than willing to explore it more. He hasn't had a boyfriend in so long.

Manic threw his arm around Kevin's shoulders and gently pulled him closer to him. Kevin smiled and looked into his eyes. "What are you doing?"

Manic leaned closer to him. "You wanna know how you could make this more fun?"

Kevin glanced at his lips and back into his golden eyes. "How?"

Manic didn't answer him. Instead, he leaned down and placed his lips on to his in a soft kiss. Kevin quickly kissed back, holding the back of his neck in place as their kiss became more passionate and their lips moved in sync.

If Manic was gonna go out, he was gonna go out with an explosion.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA END THIS BOOK WITHOUT MEVIN!

BITCH YOU THOUGHT!!