─ x. stydia of riverdale

( chapter ten! )
─ endgame, I know it

( chapter ten! )─ endgame, I know it

"Okay honestly, you and Juggy look like a cute match," Betty said as Lola drove to school. Lola surprised her when she showed up to her house that morning, offering her a ride to school.

How she found out where she lived? She didn't know. But she wasn't gonna give up a free ride. Lola rolled her eyes. Not is again. First Manic and now Betty.

"Alright did you and Manic talk about this before this morning? Because I swear he said the same thing to me,"
Betty gave her a skeptical look.

"I highly doubt that Manic would say the word 'cute' in any sentence that didn't involve a girl he was interested in," Lola shrugged, agreeing with her.
"Yeah, you're right."

-

And the subject didn't stop. Veronica and Kevin both jumped in after hearing Betty talk about it nonstop.
"Can we drop it, please ?" Lola chuckled out, leaning next to Veronica's locker.

"I will not do such a thing," Kevin said dramatically.

"You and Jughead are like the Stydia of Riverdale. You're so hot, you make me want to be straight and he's a very cute indie aesthetic that followed you around like a lost puppy since the third grade,"

Lola laughed out loud, not actually believing that. "No, not Jughead. He's just a friend he doesn't have feelings for me."

"I just got here and I see that he really likes you," Veronica added. Kevin pointed at her. "You see? If little miss breakfast at tiffany's can see it, so can everyone else."