─ xiv. hell above

( chapter fourteen! )
─ With heaven above you, theres hell over me

( chapter fourteen! )─ With heaven above you, theres hell over me

"You want me to do what?" Manic asked, incredulously as he rummaged through just locker. Betty, Kevin and Veronica stopped him the next day at school to tell them their plan to get Chuck to tell the truth.

He was beginning to think that this was gonna be a ritual thing.

"I'm not Dylan Sprayberry, I'm not an object of seduction,"

"I'm beginning to think you're gay for teen wolf," Kevin mumbled suspiciously. Manic winked at him. "You'll never know, handsome."

Betty rolled her eyes. Now wasn't the time for idle chitchat.
"Look, all we need for you is to pretend to want to add me into the book, convince Chuck to have a threesome with you and uhh...." She trailed off, realizing that he wouldn't like the last part of the plan. Manic raised his eyebrow, leaning on his closed locker. 

"And what??"

Veronica saw her blonde friend struggling to say this and so she spoke for her.
"Well, we were thinking you can convince Lola to seduce him to our uh...'private' party."

"No." He said, sternly. "No way."

"Come on," Betty groaned, following him as he walked down the hall. "This is our only chance to expose this slut shaming, prick of a boy and reclaim all of the girls those jocks hurt,"

"Look, that's terrible, I know, it's one thing to trick a guy but it's another to use a heterosexual man to seduce another heterosexual man in bed with his twin sister, a blonde girl, and her hot brunette friend for a wet and wild orgy all because they want is to get the truth," he ranted, coldly.