─ xx. white lilies

( chapter twenty! )
─ Sometimes I get so scare of what I can't understand

So the Drive-In was closed officially and Jughead resorted to staying with his mom. Just until he figures out something else. He noticed his father was in town now. Which meant his whole gang was, too. Jughead never mentioned his dad to anyone. It wasn't like he had something to hide, it's just not many people knew he was the leader of the gang 'Southside Serpents' which is a gang with a reputation of being the most dangerous in town. Hell, he never told Archie. And he grew up with him.

It wasn't something you bring up in a conversation unless asked.
So he never brought it up.

But that still didn't matter to him. Because he was still reeling over last night's event. He kissed the girl of his dreams. The girl he only imagined kissing. And now he has her. And he knows how it feels to kiss someone you love.

And he loved that feeling.

-

"In conclusion, I think Reservoir Dogs is the better movie," Lola stated, sipping her mug of coffee. Jughead sat across from her in the booth they had in Pop's the next morning before heading to school. They had about two hours before having yo head there and Lola texted him,asking if he wanted to go to Pop's before school. Of course, he said yes.

"I don't know," he said doubtfully. "Pulp Fiction will always be a classic."

"Yes, but Reservoir Dogs is more violent."

"No, Pulp Fiction is way more violent,"

She giggled, drinking another sip of coffee before smiling at him. "So, about last night..."