─ i.queen bitch

( chapter one! )
─ here comes trouble.

Riverdale was a small town. Everyone knew everyone. It had a wholesome feel to it. Nice restaurants, beautiful lake, really friendly neighbors. It was a place for families but also a place that held so much darkness.

One summer, Cheryl and Jason Blossom decided to go on a boat ride together on the 4th of July and what started as an innocent outing, ended so dark. It shook the whole small town.

Dilton Doiley, who was the leader of the local Boy Scout troops, found Cheryl at the edge of the river, wet and in distress. Later on, police were called and Mr and Mrs. Blossom rushed over to find their missing redhead son. It seemed like hours for Cheryl as the police tried to fish for his body out of the river but came up with nothing.

So they ruled his death as an accident and the Blossons buried an empty casket in his honor.
After that, nothing was the same.

Jughead remembers being there in the crowd as the Blossoms cried and sulked. It was indeed a tragic event. He saw a lot of familiar faces there. Such as The Coopers, Dilton and the Boy Scouts, Archie's dad and The Montoya Twins, Lola Rose and Manic.

Lola leaned on her shiny black Camaro with Manic by her side. He had a permanent frown on his face he would always carry. Lola had a blank face as she looked on. No emotions whatsoever. It looked like she didn't care. She probably did. Since Cheryl was her friend. But only because they were both rich. At lease that's how Lola felt.

Jughead has always had a crush on Lola. Since the 3rd grade. He's tried to get her attention but nothing seemed to work. She just ignored him. Like he wasn't there. But he was still determined.

As for Manic, he was someone you should never cross. Ever.
You see him go one way in the hallway, you better go the other direction and out of his way. That applies for Lola also. They were people everyone either wanted to be friends with, date, or scared of.

Manic tapped his sisters arm, signaling that they should leave. Lola put on her sunglasses and walked over to the driver side while Manic climbed in the passenger seat. And that was the last thing Jughead saw before leaving that morning.

-

Some time had passed. Things went back to semi-normal. Summer went by really fast after the events on the 4th of July. A lot of things did change though. Cheryl was somehow even more bitchy. Still grieving for her brother. Nothing Lola couldn't handle.