─ xii. revelations

( chapter twelve! )
─ when Stiles told lydia he would lose his mind if she was gone, I felt that

'Hold on to myself and don't look back
I don't wanna dream about
All the things we never were
Maybe I can live without
When I'm out from under
I don't wanna feel the pain
What good would it do me now
I'll get it all figured out
When I'm out from under-'

"Wow, that was really good,"

Lola jumped from her seat at the piano in the musical area of the auditorium. She saw Archie walk in with his guitar. Lola smiled, patting the space at the bench next to her. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. She turned her body to him with one leg folded up. "So from what Betty tells me is that you wrote a song over the summer?"

Archie chuckled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah,I did. I can show you I have my-"

"No no no," she stopped him from reaching in his pocket. "Play it for me on your guitar. I wanna hear it from you,"

Archie smiled at her. He could see the passion for music in her shiny ocean eyes. It was a very encouraging thing. It made him more motivated in his music. "Okay," he said, beginning to play the first tune.

Lola listened on as he sung the lyrics, very intrigued.

-

Manic drove him and Jughead to Pops earlier that same day. After Jughead tried to talk to Dilton, who was no help, he thought that it was time to have Manic help him out now. So he texted the Latin boy and he picked him up in his black mustang gt.

"There he is," Jughead nodded to one of the scouts. Manic looked and smirked.
"I remember who he is, I slashed his brothers tires back in the 9th grade."

Jughead looked at him, frowning in confusion. "He has a brother?" Manic just shrugged as they began to walk towards the boy.

Manic hopped over the booth, plopping next to the kid. He jumped and widened his eyes at the sight of him. "M-Manic," the kid whispered in fear. Manic smiled, throwing his arm around his shoulders roughly, keeping him from running. "Hey buddy,"