─ xv. wild things

( chapter fifteen! )
─ find me where the wild things are

( chapter fifteen! )─ find me where the wild things are

"Are you sure this is gonna works?" Manic asked, standing with Betty and Veronica in the back of Pop's watching Chuck eat his food. Tonight was the Taste of Riverdale event and Manic managed to convince his dad to not let him go.

He even told Lola of the plan, to which she accepted quickly. That shocked him but he didn't complain.

"Trust me, it will." Betty promised.

"Just lure him in with Betty and Lola will meet us after her performance, okay?" Veronica reminded. Manic sighed, in dismay. He really should stop being nice to people all together.

"Okay, hang tight," he said, walking away from the girls. They watched as Manic walked over to his booth.

He slid into the opposite side of Chuck with an almost alluring grin on his face. Chuck jumped a bit at his sudden presence.
"Hey Chuck," he said in faux friendliness.

Chuck scrunched his eyebrows a bit. He has never know on Manic Montoya to be suddenly nice to anyone. Let alone himself. "Whats up, Speedy?"

Manic played with the napkin on the table.
"So you know about that book thing you jocks have?"

"What about it?" He asked still confused.

Manic shrugged nonchalantly. He pursed his lips a bit, looking him in the eyes, "What if I told you I can get you with not only one but two girls? Don't you want to earn your points?"

Chuck looked at him suspiciously. "Who are we talking about here?"

Manic smirked and nodded his head backwards. Chuck looked behind him to see Betty Cooper sitting on the stools, looking at him seductively. He almost laughed out loud. "Betty Cooper wants to be a bad girl?"

Manic shrugged, sporting a convincing smirk. "Yeah, she wants to be like Polly. You know, prissy prude by day, freak in the sheets by night. The whole package."

"Okay, what's the catch?" Chuck asked, still not convinced. This had to be a trick. Manic nodded his head. "There's no catch, I mean what I said and uh..."

He leaned forward, placing his hand on his forearm. Chuck wasn't gay, he knew that but somehow Manic had a way with people. Gay or not.