─ xxxiv. evils of lucy

Outfit of the chapter ^

The Montoya manor was packed with a lot of people who Lola's sure Polly only knew a fraction of. But Mrs. Lodge and Caramia did a great job of planing everything. "I gotta say, Carrie." Hermione said, looking at all the nice decorations, the cupcakes they baked together and the table full of gifts. "We really out done ourselves,"

Caramia smiled proudly. "We did,"

Hermione smiled back before looking through the crowd and at Alice Cooper, who was making her way over to the two females. "I see you do have a heart, Caramia."

Caramia rolled her eyes. "Look, be happy I'm doing this for you. But if I'm honest, I'm only doing this for Polly and the fact that my daughter cares about her enough."

Alice smiled sarcastically. "Oh, I'm sure you are. Or are you hiding the fact that you have two murders in your family and this is a way to distract yourself from the fact,"

Seeing as Caramia was about to pounce again, Hermione quickly intervened.
"Alice, can you please have one day without trying to start a fight?"

"Yeah," Caramia sneered. "Unless you want to get fucked up again because I'm not just some rich woman you can try to get over....I will fight a bitch....gringa."

The blonde mother was about to retaliate but was stopped by Lola's voice."mom, Mrs. Lodge, Mrs. Cooper um...Polly is ready to open her gifts,"

"Okay, sweetie." Hermione said, with a smile. She gave her friend a look before walking off. Caramia glared at Alice and bumped her shoulder roughly as she walked the other direction with Lola.

-

"Polly, this is from me and my brother," Lola said, giving her a black bag with Givenchy on it. Polly smiled, accepting the bag. She looked inside and pulled out a really nice leather diaper bag. "Thank you, Lola and I'm sorry about Manic, I'm sure he'll be fine."

Lola nodded, straining a smile at the mention of her brother. "Thank you, Polly."

She walked over to the table of food by herself as she continued to open her gifts. Jughead walked over to her, sensing that she was still upset over Manic. "Hey there, Pretty lady, you come here often?" He flirted, hoping that would get her to smile.

And it did.

"I mean I do live here," she giggled out. Jughead smiled as she wrapped her arm around his arm and kissed him gently. He wrapped his arm around her waist, allowing her to lean on his shoulder.