─ ix. wish denied

( chapter nine! )
honestly don't know what to do

( chapter nine! )─ honestly don't know what to do

"And Sheriff Keller's grilling me, Mantle the Magnificent, cause I'd want Blossom dead. When he was like, the only good quarterback we had," Reggie droned on and on the next morning in the student lounge. Manic sat on the couch next to Moose, staring into space. Lola walked in with a large caramel iced coffee in hand only three minutes during the rant. Jughead gave her a small smile, to which she returned.

"And speaking of offensive tight ends," Reggie found his first victim. Moose.
Said boy looked at him a bit angrily. "I should've sent the cops to you, Moose." Reggie said mockingly.

"Because here's another unsolved mystery. What exactly were you and Kevin doing at the lake, huh? Or does being with the sheriff's son give you a free pass? Keller?" His eyes went from Moose to Kevin.

Kevin didn't answer. And Betty whispered something to him.

"Or it could've been Manic and Lola," he turned his attention to the twins.
Manic looked at him with narrowed eyes while Lola simply looked at him.

"If memory serves me right, didn't you and Jason have a huge fight before he died?" Reggie asked, rhetorically.

Lola walked over behind Manic and placed a hand on his shoulder while Manic looked scarily calm.

"And was it because he wanted a piece of your seriously hot sister? Whom I still don't understand how she's hanging out with a bottom feeder."

"Who we hang out with is none of your damn business," Lola sneered.

Reggie just smirked at her and continued on, "Speaking of, isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic internet troll too busy writing his manifesto to get laid? Some smug, moody serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead?"