"Aare madam hum kaise biswas kar le, waise vi bina permission ke hum aapko aandar nehi jane de sakte." The watchman said.

"Toh aap call karke puch lo na!" She said next.

"Sorry madam but aaise bekar mein call karenge toh sahab hum par naraz honge." Watchman replied.

Just then Rajveer's car came out from the mansion when he spotted a girl in front of the gate. He said the driver to stop the car and called the watchman.

"Keya baat hain, yeh ladki koyn hain aur yeha keya kar rahi hain?" He asked confusingly.

"Sir yeh ladki bol rahi hain ke yeh Randhir sir ki dost hain, sir ki coat wapas karne aayi hain." The watchman replied when Rajveer looked at the girl surprisingly.

"Randhir ka coat isske pass kaise?" He asked himself confusingly.

"Ek kaam karo uss ladki ko yeha bulana zara." Rajveer said thus the watchmen nodded positively and left next.

"Aapko Rajveer sir bula rahe hain." The watchman came to Roja and said thus she got confused.

"Koyn?" She asked confusingly.

"Aare Rajveer sir, Randhir sir ka bada bhai!" The watchman replied thus she went to the car.

Roja saw a handsome young man around 30 sat in the car. He was wearing a gray coloured office suit and a shades on his eyes. Roja understand that he must be go to the office.

"Good morning Mr. Shekhawat." She said hesitantly.

"Good morning Miss, can I ask you who are you and what are you doing here?" Rajveer asked straight.

"Am Roja, Roja D'Souza. I'm a friend of Randhir. I came here to give him back his blazer." Roja replied slowly.

"But Randhir ki blazer tumhare pass kaise?" He asked confusingly.

"Wo last night when he came to meet me he gave this to me to avoid the cold air but I forgot to gave him back." Roja replied again.

"How do you know Randhir?" Rajveer asked next.

"Wo Randhir came to our bar one day and we met there." Roja replied thus Rajveer got confused.

"Your bar, what do you mean by that?" He asked confusingly.

"I work there Mr. Shekhawat." She replied hesitantly.

"Kaam, kaisa kaam?" Rajveer get more curious.

"I was singing there." She replied slowly when Rajveer was astonished.

"Bar singer!" He murmured under his breath.

"Which bar?" Rajveer can't resist to ask.

"Red Rose bar." She replied slowly when Rajveer just can't believe this. Randhir started to going such cheep bar and this bar singer is his friend! He was too much numb to react. Suddenly Anjali's words rang to his mind and he looked at her.

"Kaal Randhir tumhare saath tha?" He asked sternly when she nodded a yes.

"Since from when you know Randhir?" He asked.

"It's more than one month Mr. Shekhawat." She replied slowly.

"Okay give me the blazer." He said thus she handed him the blazer when Rajveer forwarded a thousand rupees note at her thus Roja looked at him surprisingly.

"No sir I don't need this." She said slowly.

"Take it." Rajveer said and placed the note on her palm.

"Look Miss. Roja, Randhir is already married and I don't want that your presence will create any misunderstanding between them, so it's better for you that you must stay away from Randhir." Rajveer said and left the place when Roja stood there numb for some moments then left from there quickly.