Chapter 17 - Tell me when you're sober

Start from the beginning

"Alright let's goooooo," I could tell Rose was already getting drunk and so was Rachel who had to sit down because she was giggling at something I didn't catch.

"Hey! Mine has more than everyone else's!" Dylan yelled inspecting each cup.

"You're just drunk Dylan, everyone has the same amount, you can always chicken out," Rachel slurred.

"I will not!" he chugged the whole thing down and when he finished he stopped for a second and put his head down.

"Shit is he okay?!" I'd never seen a drunk person pass out before so I was worried especially since it was Dylan.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry he's just napping," Rose calmly told me as if it happened all the time.

"So do we wake him up? It wasn't that many and he's already giving up," I said as I reached over and moved his empty cup.

"Yeah, wake him up we'll meet you guys in the living room with the empty bottle of vodka, it's time to get this night started!" Rachel yelled as she and Rose struggled to walk into the living room.

Thank god they're too drunk to notice that I'm completely fine.

I walked over to Dylan and shook him.

"Wake up lightweight!"

"Ugh,imnotalightweight...youstupidcupid," he slurred.

"Don't call me Cupid or your friends will know who I really am," I whispered.

"Cupid, Cupid, Cupi—" I covered his mouth.

"Are you crazy?!" I hissed looking at his drunk face.

He leaned over and put his head on my chest. "Let me sleep, you idiot."

FUCK.

"As much as I really, really, like being like this, we can't because Rachel and Rose are waiting for us in the living room."

"Just...tellthemtofuckoff," he mumbled.

"Sorry about that, he's really, really clingy when he's drunk, I should've told you this before I left you to deal with him," Rachel said making me jump.

"Fuck off Ragleaf or whatever the fuck your name issss."

"If you keep talking to me like that Dylan, I swear I will punch you in the face," she threatened.

"Okay, okay, let's all just go into the living room, Rachel can you help me?" I asked grabbing onto one of Dylan's arms.

***

We made it to the living room and all sat down in a circle.

"So I'll spin the bottle first," Rose spun the bottle which stopped at Dylan.

"Okay, Dylan truth or dare?" She asked evilly.

At this point, Dylan was kind of fine because he got a drink of water.

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to drink another cup," Rose said handing him another cup.

"What the fuck Rose!?" He whined but still drank it.

"Dylan it's your turn to spin," Rachel said handing him the bottle.

He spun and it landed on me.

"Alright, 'Eric,' truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth," I said, in hopes that he'll ask something that will not give away the fact that I'm Cupid.

"Okay, how many people have you gone out with?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ooooo," both Rachel and Rose said in sync.

"Zero," I said with confidence since it was true.

I mean I've messed around with others before but I've never actually gotten into a serious relationship with them, they weren't good enough for me.

"No fucking way bitch, you had to have been with like a loooot of people for fuck's sake you'r—"

SHIT.

"OKAY, it's my turn to spin," I said cutting him off. He pouted and the girls looked at me with suspicion.

I spun the bottle and it landed in between Rachel and Rose which meant that I had to make a truth or dare they can both participate in.

"Dare," they both said.

"Okay, um, I dare you to both try and drink what's left in the other bottle."

They can handle it, right? There is only like half left.

"Alright," they said and began pouring a lot of vodka in the cups.

***

They were all shit drunk and passed out after a while, there was vodka spilled on the floor along with some pizza we ordered, and cups everywhere. Dylan was awake but he was super drunk and lying on the floor mumbling nonsense.

I sat next to him, "What's up Dylan?"

"Me," he said getting up to sit.

I flicked his forehead, "How're you feeling?"

"Ugh," was the only response I got.

"Why aren't you drunk you turd?!" He asked dropping his head on my shoulder.

"Well, because I'm a god," I whispered because I was unsure if Rose and Rachel could hear.

He gasped, "You're a god?! And you never told me?!" He asked in astonishment.

"I'm Cupid you idiot, the god of love," I said as if it were obvious.

"Shhhh, anyways if you're the 'god of love,' then why haven't you made me fall in love?" He asked sadly.

"Because I can't, you're the only one I can't control, plus you're already in love," I said.

"With who?"

"With me," I made him blush.

"As if! I wouldn't like you in a milli—"

I kissed him making him shut up.

He pulled away, "Why'd you do that???" He asked completely flushed.

"Because I love you," I said.

"Why?" He asked weakly and began tearing up.

"Because you're different, and you make me the happiest. I've never truly fallen in love before, you're my first and last, I hope," I said as he cried on my shoulder.

"I—I, I lo—" I covered his mouth and made him look at me.

"Tell me when you're sober."