"Nice shot."  You said, walking over with a water for Arthur.

"Thank you love."  Arthur said, taking a sip.

China

"Yao, don't you think it may be time to, well, stop?"  You asked, watching as Yao continued to try and pop the balloons with darts.

"Never, aru."  He said stubbornly.  "Not until I get that big panda plushie, aru."  He said, referring to the big panda plushie prize that had been sitting on the wall.

"Better luck next time,"  The worker said, knowing full well that Yao was going to keep going till he either won or ran out of money.  Just as Yao pulled out more money, you stepped in.

"How about I try?"  You asked.  Yao nodded.

"Sure, aru.  But if you can't get it, then I'll go back to trying, aru."  He said, the worker quietly snickering to himself.  You payed and got the 3 darts.

"Get all 3 and be a winner."  The worker said in an upbeat voice.  You nodded and carefully aimed.

Pop!

The first one hit a balloon, popping it.  You picked up the next one and took aim.

Pop!

There goes a second one, and now, you held the final dart.  With careful aim, you blocked out all the noise of the carnival and waited before letting it go.

Pop!

You and Yao both jumped in victory as the worker grumbled but got the prize down and gave it to you, who gave it to Yao.

"Aiya!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, aru!"  He squealed, hugging you and the plushie tight.

Russia

You two were walking around the carnival, enjoying a little cotton candy when you saw the ferris wheel.

"Ivan, look,"  You said, pointing to the lit up wheel.  "Can we go on it, please?"  You asked.  Ivan gave you closed-eye smile.

"Da, that sounds fun."  He said.  You smiled and grabbed Ivan's hand and walked with him over to the ferris wheel, where your smile fell.

"Oh...  Ivan,"  You said, getting his attention.  "I don't think we can ride it today..."  You said softly, looking at the large line of people, guessing that you two would have to wait about an hour, maybe even two-

"We go now sunflower."  Ivan said, walking forward, his hand still gripping yours as he walked over to the front of the line.

"Hey, you can't go on, you have to wait in line like everyone else."  A worker said, along with other people in line.  Ivan just smiled as his scary aura came out.

"Kolkolkol...  We go now, da?"  He said, as the man shivered, as did much of the people in line.  "Da, we go now."  Ivan said, already bringing you over to a seat as the worker shut the door.

"Wow, it's so pretty up here,"  You said, looking out at all the lights.  Ivan nods as he wraps his arm around you.

"Da, it is very pretty sunflower."  He said cheerfully with his usual smile.  You smiled back and nuzzled into him, getting ready to get up as the ride came back down and the worker came over to open the door.