Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST

Start from the beginning

"Noct... " Prompto whispered.

"Now.. We're you thinking the same thing last night?"

"...yeah but I was actually thinking of forming a family as well"

"Well as you can see,  we will now"

"We are" Prompto gave him a warm smile.

"This is big news"

"It is...... But how does it work? "

"According to my old ancestor,  we both have to think of that while...... "

"..making love?" Prompto looked up at Noct in the cutest way ever.

Noctis eyes widened,  "yeah... While we make love" , he sat next to him.

"And as you may see,  Ill have to....... " Noct blushed and so did Prompto.

They closed the space between them,  embarrassed to say it out loud.

Prompto whispered in Noct's ear and breathed into his neck,  "you have to cum in me"

Noct closed his eyes and panted softly,  "yeah I have to do that"

Prompto looked at Noct and then kissed him.

"You have to cum in me ngh" Prompto said in between their kisses. Their lips so soft despite the morning.

"I have to cum in you"

Moments later they parted lips and placed their foreheads against each other.

Prompto laughed, "I can't believe it... So WE ARE having kids!" Prompto exclaimed and both of them hugged each other in joy.

Noctis laughed as well.

Prompto stood up and brushed his hair back with his hand,  "I'm so happy" Prompto said. 

Noct stood up and tears threatened to fall as well as Prompto's.

"Yeah we are" Noctis hugged Prompto again and did not let go until several minutes had passed.

"What did Regis say? "

"It was our decision to make and we had his full support"

Prompto smiled and walked around in circles.

"Woaw woaw wait does he know we are engaged? "

"No.. I want to tell him over dinner"

"Alright.. I'm so nervous"

"Don't be"

"But Noct" Prompto looked at Noct.

"Yeah"

"I know I said I wanted kids but... I think you and I agree that not now"

"Of course I do"

"Noct there is much to do.. I think after we get married would be alright"

"Whenever you're ready"

"I love you Noct"

"I love you too"

"Can we... Try it right now?... I want to see how it feels if we both........ You know it felt too good with you only.. And as well with me... "

"You want to do it right now? "

Prompto nodded shyly.

"But didn't you just take a shower? "

"I can just take another one"

"OK,  let's do it... " Noct began to take off his jacket and shirt. He removed his boots and trousers , to find Prompto still clothed.

"I thought you would strip me". Prompto blushed while he removed his shoes and jacket.