I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...

Start from the beginning

"Can't you get her through the packs mind link? Who's your alpha? Cant he get her since your rare's?" I asked hope rising in my chest. She backed away from me looking torn. "No we can't we've tried it multiple times but she must be unconscious, and did she tell you? Charlie's our alpha. She's the pure white wolf in our group and has rare alpha blood in her" she informed confused.

When I heard that Charlie was their alpha I had to say, I was not one bit surprised. She was powerful enough to uphold that position. "She didn't fill me in on everyone with her pack except for the fact that she was in pack that was filled with the last rare's living" I told her truthfully. "So what are we going to do? We aren't going to give up. I know that for sure. Stuff the camp" I said crossing my arms acting a bit like a stubborn child.

I heard the girls giggle a bit excluding Corey since she probably left us to go back to camp. The guys all held the same smirk that seemed to mean something since there was something in all their eyes. "We should walk around a bit in at least 3 groups to see if we can try to at least pick up a faded scent and then go on from there" Jay said seriously after a while of us just looking around in hopes to see her just pop out of the dark.

We all nodded and split up into 2 groups. Jessica, Dion, Hailey, Drake together in the first group and then it was Macy, Jay, Jade, Leon and I. I was the odd one out of Charlie my mate was no here. I suddenly just felt lonely. I knew we didn't have a good relationship besides the mate one that I had to reject her for. The only reason why I kept bugging her on the bus was because it was the only other way that I could make her laugh, look at me as if I was insane.

It was the only way that I could actually be my real self, where I wasn't worried about the rogues around our territory and any threat towards anyone I care for. I followed them as we searched in every direction from where we last smelt her scent. I didn't really care if it took the rest of the night, I was going to find her and believe me when I say that I wont be holding back with the kidnappers.

Charlie's POV

I felt myself sitting in an uncomfortable position. I knew I was tied. I felt hard, cold metal chained around my wrists then tied to the chair along with my feet. I have been awake for the past 5 minutes and let me tell you, I was beyond furious. I kept beating myself for not fighting back at the least. I'm the alpha of the last rare's on earth and I had been kidnapped by ordinary wolves.

But it wasn't completely my fault I knew. It was unsuspected and they had me unconscious in less than 5 minutes. I heard more movement coming from in front of me. I had tapped into his head and found that he was guarding me in case I awoke. I planned on staying asleep to them until I at least get more answers. I knew from the smell coming from the wolf that he was a rogue and around the age of 25.

I heard the metal door being opened and I felt the person come in with a strong aroma surrounding him, he also had at least 2 other people behind him. That smell was seriously affecting me. I felt like I wanted to leave the room as soon as he presented himself. But I stayed my ground and still pretended I was asleep. "She isn't awake yet? I heard that she was one of the strongest around the countries and yet she can't awake from a simple sleeping liquid" he said chuckling arrogantly.

I felt so much hatred start to build up for him. But I stayed pretending to asleep until the right moment. He walked closer to me and I knew he was inspecting me from afar. "She looks petite. She barely even looks like she is able to defeat a strong trained fighting wolf. Or even a crazed rogue" he said chuckling more.

I felt him move in closer to my face and when he was just in front of me and looking at my face intently I knew this was the right moment. I snapped my eyes opened and set my death glare towards him. He stumbled back a bit taken by surprise and by the look in my eyes. I could see myself in his dull brown eyes and if I didn't know it was me I would be a little scared.