Chapter 93: The Day Before.

Start from the beginning

"That sounds about right." I replied. "Let me guess, he's doing his hair?"

"Yes I was, got a problem?" Legend asked as he walked into the living-room.

"You look like a child

"You look like a child. You should really stop shaving your face bare and think about getting a haircut."

"Seriously." Max added. "You went from 'I'm daddy' to 'I'm still in high school and love comic con."

"Fuck off." He shot back.

"What time does this thing start anyway?" Sonny asked. "I haven't had a drink in two weeks."

"Starts at 9." I answered.

"Will there be strippers?"

"Jesus Christ Sonny ." Max retorted.

"No really... Will there?" Legend followed up.

"Why does it matter? You both have girlfriends." I reminded them.

"I didn't say that I wanted strippers to be there. I just asked if they're gonna be there." Sonny explained.

"Exactly." Legend began. "We need to know if there are strippers there so that we'll know how to prepare ourselves to tell them that we are in committed relationships."

"You two are the worse liars ever." I stated. I could see right through them.

"So.... Strippers?" Sonny asked again.

"Maybe."

He and Legend smiled then high fived eachother.

"Legend, I remember when you used to be terrified of girls. Now all you ever do is chase them. What happened?"

He looked at me in completely seriousness.

"You happened."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You told Cindy Graham that I had a crush on her when I was 11 and she made me go out with her."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"River she was missing 4 teeth had 12 fingers, and there was more hair on her unibrow than her head!"

"That was pretty hilarious though."

"No. It wasn't. I hated you for that until her sister asked me out a year later. Her sister was hot and was the start of my obsession with girls."

"So in a sense, you should be thanking me."

"Never. You made me go out with a caveman. I'll never forgive you for that."

Ridiculousness.... Ridiculousness was everywhere.
...............................................
Jordan's P.O.V.

Can we just talk about how the girls always drag me with them everywhere they go?

I was supposed to be meeting River and Max at Legend's place but the girls begged me to stay with them.

Their excuse was, and I quote: "We need your opinion on how fire we look once we're done putting on everything."

Why the hell did MY opinion matter?

"Its already 8:30. I need to go." I stated as I sat on the bed while they stood in the mirror doing their makeup.

"Wait we're almost done." Cassidy insisted.

"You said that 20 minutes ago! Aren't you three already late? Didn't the bachelorette party start at 8?"

"Yea but its okay. As long as we're late while looking good as fuck." Journey replied.

"I'm giving you guys 5 more minutes before I'm out of here."

"You're not leaving until we tell you you can." Lindsay said.

"What the fuck ever. I'm leaving in 5 minutes."

"Jordan shut up complaining! Thats all you ever do!" Cassidy stated.

"Because I'm ways dealing with you 3 and your bitch ass makeup sessions! Just throw that shit on and go!"

"No because then we're gonna look a hot ass mess." Journey said.

"Yall are already ugly and that makeup isn't doing anything for any of you."

They all came out of the bathroom looking like Moe, Curly, and Larry.

"Why do you look like the three stooges?" I asked as I bursted out laughing at their offended faces.

"You're such a jerk." Said Cass.

"A jerk that loves all three of you so very much. Now, I'm leaving."

I grabbed my keys and headed out of the room, laughing at the insults they were throwing at me for calling them ugly.

It was great.