Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium

Start from the beginning

"It might be in some ancient book" Prompto whispered and placed his hands in his own chest.

"Ugh Prompto how would you know?"

"Sorry... I was just giving out my opinions"

".....sorry Prompto..I feel like I was raising my voice on you"

"Its alright,  I still love you"

"Really?"

"Yeah... I bet if we had kids.... You'll be a good dad as well"

"Oh Prompto,  stop being so damn cute"

"I was just stating a fact"

"Every fact you say,  you make it sound so pleasing that......... Fuck"

"Noct?"

"Fuck everything right now"

"Hey "

"...Prompto just shut up and let me fuck you..can't you turn me on even more?"

"But-"

"You feel it?  My dick throbbing inside"

"Yeah I feel it haa" Prompto held onto Noct's shoulder.

Noct thrust out then in as he groaned in pleasure. His thrusts where deep and slow. And as moments past the pace grew faster and deeper. Prompto gasped out a high pitch whine. Prompto looked at Noct and the stars in his eyes had come back but in a light red color. The stars were very light and were not clear maybe that is why they were light red.

"Noct? Haaa" Prompto whined again as he felt Noct go deeper into him and hit his postrate.

"Fuck.. Hngh nghh quiet... " Noct groaned and then sat up straight and pulled Prompto up.

"Move your hips " Noct commanded. Prompto moved his hips up and down  and in circular motions.

Noct closed in on Prompto's ear and quietly moaned and panted in an erotic way. Prompto's face got red.

"Come on ride me good.. "

"I am" Prompto continued to ride him.

"I know you are but if you don't do it more good... Ill fuck you in the car right now"

"What?  Oh Noct haa" he gasped and somehow it turned him on and hearing Noct say that, made him go nuts.

Noct kissed Prompto and moaned in his mouth, "Come on Prompto,  ride me more,  ride me, hhmnng I want to feel your insides massage me more~come on, yeah like that oh fuck....you're good..yeah..uaaangh haaa" Noct pulled prompto out and came.

"Noct" Prompto looked at Prompto whose cheeks were flushed red.

Noct pushed him down on the bed as he stroked Prompto's member.

"Haa make me cum... Hannng oh" Prompto panted and held onto the sheets. His hand moved faster and soon he came as well.

"..Noct will you ask? "

"I will......... now let me give you pleasure tonight"

"You'll always do me in the end" Prompto frowned.

"Sorry" noct grinned.

Noct kissed Prompto and moaned in his mouth,  "well isn't it nice to have the king,  future King,  fuck you? I can't wait for you to be my 'queen'.. "

"Queen..... That sounds too"

"Prince... "

"..."