48. The prank

Me and Lily acted like nothing was wrong the rest of the day and woke up early the next morning.
"Be ready at 6 to be out of the house," i said to Peter.
"Ok, but why?"
"Me and Lily are going to prank Prongs, Moony and Padfoot."
"Oh, right."
"Just be out at 6, ok," I said, before going to find Lily. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and saw James making some breakfast.
"Hey Prongs," I said, he turned round and grinned.
"Morning Greypaws," he said, "want some toast?"
"No thanks," I replied.
"Suit yourself," he said, before starting to make himself some toast. Lily walked in, grinning, and sat down next to me.
"Done Mr and Mrs Potter, have  you done Peter?" She muttered in my ear.
"Yeah, six," I muttered back. The rest of the day passed normally and at half five me and Lily started to prepare, I filled a bottle of soap with ink and Lily booby-trapped Remus and James's room, we met back in the kitchen at ten to six.
"I'll wait outside the bathroom for Sirius you wait for Moony and Prongs," I said, Lily nodded and went went upstairs. I heard a crash from down the hall, and yell and a shout from the bathroom. I heard scuffling and the door opened, James was came out with his top off and covered in blue ink. I clapped my hand to my mouth and giggled, he looked at me and I turned tail and ran down to the kitchen. I heard him yelling after me as I opened the kitchen door but used James's own invisibility cloak to cover myself, he went sprinting into the kitchen.
"I know you're hiding in here, I'm gonna kill you Lyra." I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to stop giggling. I heard Lily running down, she hid under the cloak too and I saw Sirius covered in flour run into the kitchen followed by a glittering Remus. I pulled the cloak off and shut and locked the door, I heard them talking and laughing  at each other.
"Let's go round to the back," Lily whispered, I nodded and we snuck into the garden, Peter, Mr and Mrs Potter were waiting too.
"What happened? I thought Padfoot was meant to be in the shower, Prongs was the lust potion and Moony was the flour?" I said turning to Lily.
"They were in different rooms," Lily replied, I pressed my ear against the kitchen door and heard voices.
"You look like a smurf."
"I don't, f**king care what I look like Padfoot."
"Padfoot you are literally covered in white stuff."
"Well at least I'm not sparkling pink."
"Let's leave it a minute," I muttered to Lily, we waited about five minutes before I put my ear the the door again.
"Padfoot, what the hell?"
"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me."
"I have to admit there's something about you Moony."
I stepped back, giggling.
"Is it time?" Lily said, I nodded and stood back. Lily unlocked the door and James, Remus and Sirius came running out, I snuck up behind them but Sirius turned round and before I could push him, he dodged out the way and pushed me in. I gasped as I was plunged into the cold water, I heard Remus and James fall in too. I climbed out of the water and sat on the side, I watched Remus and James climb out as well.
"Well played," James panted.
"Good but need to work on your sneaking," Sirius said.
"Yeah well you shouldn't have pranked me," I said, shaking the water out of my hair.
"Well you might need some payback," Remus said, I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Tickle monster?" Sirius said, grinning.
"Tickle monster," James replied, sitting up.
"No, don't-" I pleaded, but they ignored me and started to tickle me. I shrieked with laughter and twisted and squirmed as they tickled me mercilessly.
"No, please, stop!" I gasped.
"Nope," Remus said.
"Please, I'll do anything."
"Anything?" Sirius repeated, they stopped for a second.
"Well, not anything," I muttered, I stood up quickly and stepped back.
"Let's go inside," Mrs Potter said, we all went inside and me, James and Remus went to dry off.
"I'm still pink and sparkling," Remus groaned, looking down at his arms.
"Well at least you're not blue," James said, grinned.
"Sorry, it probably gonna be like that until tomorrow," I said.
"Well that's perfect, Padfoot has it all cleaned off," James said.
"Yeah well," I muttered.
"I'm going to go and find Lily," James said, and he left.
"I bet he's gonna kiss her," I muttered.
"Well you have to catch them or have them tell you," Remus chimed.
"Uh, we go back tomorrow, I can't believe I'm gonna have to be Sirius's servant," I said.
"Don't forget me," Remus said.
"Oh, yeah, Merlin's beard I'll be both of your servants," I corrected, falling back onto my bed.
"It's not that bad," Remus said, sitting next to me, I looked at him, he was smirking.
"Yeah, suurree, is going to be great," I muttered.
"Do I sparkle all over?" Remus said, looking at his arms.
"Umm, i don't know," I replied, he looked down and pulled off his shirt. "Yes you do," I said, the lust potion was very strong now and I had to look away.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"The lust potion," I muttered.
"Oh, right, so I shouldn't do this," he said, I suddenly felt him pull me up and hug me. I gasped and had to fight the impulse to kiss him.
"Yes, not that," I said.
"I just wanted a hug," he said.
"You know how difficult it is," I said, moving slightly in his arms.
"What?"
"You know what," I said, "Lily made the potion way too strong."
"Oh really?" He said, smirking.
"Yeah, I am going to-" he suddenly pressed his lips against mine, I was shocked but started to kiss back, he smiled and I clenched my fist and pulled away.
"I told you not to," I scowled, but I couldn't help grinning. He shrugged and smirked back at me.
"I'm gonna go to bed now," he said, standing up.
"Yeah, back to school tomorrow," I said.
"Night, Greypaws," he said at the door.
"Night, sparkle," I replied grinning, he scowled and went down the hall. I changed into my pyjamas and fell asleep almost instantly.