1.You look differnt

"Hey!," I yelled at Sirius as he rammed his trolley into mine.

"Sorry I lost control," he replied in a falsely innocent tone. I'm Lyra Black, I'm in my 5th year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Me and my twin brother, Sirius,have always been different to the rest of 'The Great And Noble Family Of Black' we don't care about being pureblood, we are friends with muggleborns, we are both in gryffindor and we're always messing about.

"Come on!" Sirius shouts as he starts to sprint at the barrier between platform nine and ten, I pull my trolley around and follow him. The barrier comes closer and closer and just as I hit it, I just glide through onto platform nine and three quarters. Then I hear a familiar voice from the train.

"Oi, Sirius! Lyra over here!" Oh yes I know that voice, that's the voice of James potter, one of the marauders. Sirius grabs my arm and starts to pull me towards James, I don't see him until we're about three feet away. I know I haven't seen him since 4th year but, merlin's beard he looks different, he's taller, his hair is slightly longer and more messy, he looks more muscular and all of this adds up to him being at least ten times hotter than last year.

"Blimey! Lyra you look different," he says, as me and Sirius drag out trunks onto the train. "So do you Sirius mate." I grin and look at Sirius, I hadn't noticed but he did look different than last year but I had gotten used to it as I lived with him. Soon I was trying to push my trunk up onto a compartment, miserably failing, while James and Sirius watched laughing at my feeble attempts.

"Look, are you going to help me or just sit and laugh at me?" I said finally as my trunk fell and landed with a tump on James's foot.

"Argh! Blimey! That's bloody heavy!" He yelled as he hopped up and down holding his foot. Sirius started laughing at James and I attempted again to push my trunk into the compartment. Just when I was about to give up it suddenly got lighter and another hand pushed it for me. I spun around so fast that I fell and landed in the arms of Remus Lupin. Blushing furiously I apologised and sat down next to the window. He look different too, he was taller, not as tall as James but taller than me, his hair was thicker, he was less pale and his smile was brighter than ever, and again all this added up to him being at least twenty times more hot.

"Sorry," I said as I realised I was staring and immediately look out the window.

"It's fine, how's your holiday been?" He replied taking to seat next to me.

"Great!" Said James, "I sent ten letters to lily."

"And did she reply?" I asked smirking.

"Yes! She did, it was the ninth one," he said pulling a pice of parchment out of his pocket and handing it to me.

'POTTER STOP SENDING ME ALL THESE BLODDY LETTERS! I won't even think about going out with you until I'm back at school. Even then I still think you're a big-headed prat!
Lily.
P.S see you at school.'

"Well," I said handing he letter to Remus, trying to hold in a laugh. "It was, very short." And before I can help myself I start laughing.

"You need to lay off her mate," Remus says smirking.

"Yeah, it still looks like she hates your guts, mate" Sirius says hand him the letter. He takes it looking a bit putout. As I start to calm down I look round and see Remus staring at me.

"You all right?" I say as he quickly looks away blushing.

"Yeah total fine?" He says, looking at James and Sirius arguing about Lily. The rest of the journey went by very quick, the only highlight was Lily walking past our compartment and James running to the door and failing at flirting, then looking jealously at me when Lily ask about my summer.