25. Snakes and Eagle

I followed Malfoy, a few steps behind him, he walked towards to forbidden forest.
"Do you think I stupid?" I said, he turned around just outside the forest, "I'm not going in there."
"It's not like you've never been in there before, I saw you creep in the in second year," he replied.
"I'm not going in there with you," I corrected.
"Fine come here then I'll whisper it to you," he said, I eyed him suspiciously, then bent closer. "Behind you," he whispered and two sets of arm grabbed me and dragged me back into the forest.
"Why did you trust me?" He sneered, "anyway it's not for my benefit, me and Marcus were having a chat and he wanted some revenge." The Ravenclaw seeker came out of the shadows, his nose looked broken and his hair ruffled, he was grinning evilly.
"Severus, take her wand," Malfoy said and Snape came out and searched my inside pockets for my wand, then handed it to Malfoy. "Thank you, I'll think I'll put it over here," he said and threw it out of the forest. My last hope just thrown away, now all I had to do was wait for them to be finished.
"Avery, Crabbe hold her still," Malfoy said, smirking, they griped my arms tight behind my back and Malfoy stepped back then kicked me hard in the stomach, I bent over slightly but Avery and Crabbe held me up. He carried on kicking me and hitting me for about ten minutes.
"Lucius I think that's enough," the Ravenclaw seeker said nervously, "I only broke my nose."
"If you want it instead of her, fine but I'm giving her payback for other than you," Malfoy spat.
"No I just think she's had enough, look at her, she's about to faint, we should get inside soon anyway," the Ravenclaw seeker said.
"Do you want it instead of her?" Malfoy said turning round.
"No, I'll just stand back here."
"Right, Avery, Crabbe drop her." They let go of me and I fell to the ground with a thud, I stayed in the ground in a heap, as it was painful to move, Malfoy started to kick me again, 'This is my chance' I thought, 'if I can run out I can grab my wand and run back to the castle' my plan was to wait until they were preoccupied then try and run.
"Come on stand up a bit, you're a Gryffindor aren't you, you're meant to be brave," Malfoy jeered at me, I stood up weakly and stared at him in the eye, I could see that he could see the pain in my eyes, as he his eyes narrowed slightly.
"Severus, your turn, your the best with spells, try the cruciatus curse." My eyes widened as I stared at Snape, his eyes had widened too, and he looked pleadingly at Malfoy.
"No, why don't I just use sectumsempra?" Snape said, I couldn't believe this, Snape didn't want to torture me, even though I had taunted him for five years.
"Fine whatever, just cause some pain," Malfoy said, brushing some leaves off an old tree stump and sitting down. Snape looked at me, like he was saying sorry, I looked back at him, pleading. He raised his wand and I made my decision, before he made a move I made my bid for the edge of the forest, I couldn't run, my leg was broken but I kept going. I was almost there but then someone shouted behind me,
"Crucio!" I fell to the ground, hitting my head on a tree, and I writhed and scream in pain. It suddenly stoped and I felt two arms drag me back to the clearing.
"Severus, your turn," Malfoy said. My vision was blurred but I saw a figure move forward.
"Sectumsempra!" Snape said and I felt gashes appear all over me, like a thousand knives had just stabbed me.
"Help," I uttered, helplessly.
"What's that?" Malfoy sneered.
"Help, me," I whispered, tears streaking down my face. As if by magic, which it of course was, another figure appeared.
"Stupify!" It shouted and Malfoy fell backwards. Another voice said,
"Impedimenta!" And I felt Crabbe and Avery get knocked down too.
"Snape!" One of them said.
"No," I croaked, getting slowly to my feet, my leg was incredibly painful and I was shaking slightly.
"What?"
"Leave him," I said.
"Go on then," they said, "get out of here Snivellus." I heard someone run past me.
"Lyra?" Someone said, I slumped against a tree. I felt two arms pull me up, but they weren't rough like Avery or Crabbe, they were gentle. They helped me walk out of the forest.
"Stop," I murmured, they stoped.
"What's wrong?" One of them said.
"My wand," I replied.
"Oh ok, can you stand for a second? While we look for your wand."
"Yeah," I said and they let go, I swayed a little and shook but stayed standing. Suddenly my legs gave way and I fell, but before I hit the ground a set of arms caught me.
"Woah, I got you," they said and they lifted me up, one arm under my legs the others my back.
"Found it!"
"I'll carry Lyra, Sirius you run up to the school and get a teacher."
"Ok," I heard some fast footsteps.
"Sectumsempra!" Someone yelled behind us, the person holding me jerked forward and I felt something hot and sticky on my cheek.
"Stupify!" They yelled and I heard a thud.
"Are you ok?" I muttered.
"Yeah, in fine, just a cut," they replied. I opened my eyes more and looked at the person carrying me, it was Remus, he had a huge gash in his cheek and his hair was all over the place. Suddenly I heard running footsteps and a severe voice,
"What has happened?"