Putting Up With Jimmy

"Toasty, I'm bored!" Jimmy whined. Ever since the merging operation, Jimmy wouldn't shut up, much to Johnny Toast's annoyance.
  "Jimmy, I don't care!" Toast thought back. He was drinking tea and doodling on a piece of paper. He wasn't exactly skilled, but he somewhat enjoyed drawing.
  "I wanna play!", Jimmy pouted some more, "You said you'd let me take control!"
  "And you said you wouldn't annoy me!" Toast snapped back.
  Meanwhile, Johnny Ghost was watching as Toast's face slowly became more and more aggravated as Jimmy persisted. "Uh... are you ok, Johnny?"
  "I'm fine, sir." Toast pushed his pencil on his paper too hard and snapped the graphite. "Bloody Hell..."
  "Watch your language!" Jimmy growled. Toast ignored him.
  "It's not Jimmy, is it?" Ghost asked. Of course it was Jimmy; to him, being annoying was a game, and he wanted the high score.
  "He doesn't shut up!" Toast whispered quietly.
  "Welcome to my world." Ghost shrugged. He picked up his phone and started to play a game.
  "Toaster, please can I take control? Pleeeeeeease?" Jimmy begged.
  Toast sighed. "If I let you take control, will you shut up?!"
  "Yes, yes I will!" Jimmy squealed like a little school girl.
  "Fine. Do whatever you do to take control..."  Toast felt everything slip from him for the first time in his life. It was almost panic inducing, slowly not being able to - well, do anything!
  The first thing Jimmy did when he got control, was of course, speak with a British accent. That was literally the only reason he wanted control, and he was so use to infinite freedom that losing it hurt him. "Hey Johnny! It's me!"
  Ghost looked up at Jimmy and frowned. "Really, that's how you're repaying Johnny's kindness?"
  "He let me, Ghostie!" Jimmy whined. He couldn't say anything, it seemed, without that annoying tone in his voice. At least it was better than when all he did was kill and when he had an insane tone to his voice.
  "Stab, stab, stab!", Jimmy chanted gleefully. It had been a while since he had said that outside of his uncontrollable outbursts, that and "Do you wanna know my secret?!"
  "Jimmy, please don't start this again!" Said Ghost, now nervously reaching for anything he could use as a weapon.
  "Don't worry, Ghostie, I'm a good noodle!" For whatever reason, Jimmy leaned over and kissed Ghost on the forehead.
  "What was that, Jimmy!" Ghost yelled, both confused and disgusted.
  "If was a kiss, because I love you." Jimmy stated.
  "Yes, but I'm your brother, you don't just... that's gay, Jimmy!" Ghost was blushing now. Not out of embarrassment, but out of awkwardness.
  "Pfft..." Jimmy folded his arms. "You can have your body back. Ghostie is being a sour puss!"
  "Gladly." Toast somehow just knew how to take control and managed to do it well. He was proud of himself for that.
  "Now you know what it's like to be me." Ghost mumbled as he checked Facebook.
  "I'm sorry." Toast sighed.
  "You know, you get used to having him around. Sometimes, I miss him and I'm glad we're coming back. Because, Johnny, the truth is, I love Jimmy.", Ghost smiled awkwardly, "No homo, of course!"
  Toast smiled sadly. "I know what you mean, sir. I'm gonna miss his goofy antics, too."