Natural Instinct

"So, I finally get to meet the other P.I.E members in person!" Jimmy was excited. He knew Colon and Spooker, but had never truly met them. Now was his chance to do just that.
  "Make sure you don't tell them who you actually are," Johnny Ghost reminded Jimmy, "To them, you're Kaleb Toast and you're Australian."
  "Yeah, yeah, I know..." Jimmy rolled his eyes. He didn't see the point in hiding who he was. Everyone knew him already anyway - he was a world renowned murderer!
  "Ah! Here it is!" Johnny Toast spoke up for the first time since they left the Acachallas' as he pulled into a gas station parking lot. It was dark and smelled of dust. Ghost wrinkled his nose.
  "Johnny! Johnny!" A voice called from the other end of the lot. It was Spooker, he was unmistakable with his trademark pink beanie and goofy smile. Next to him was their other partner - in - training, Chris "Colon" Ghostie, a Norwegian who came to America after he had a rumbling in his colon.
  "Hey, who's that?" Colon asked curiously, pointing to Jimmy.
  "I'm Kaleb Toast. I'm visiting from Australia." Jimmy's Australian accent was spot on. It was almost like he was a totally different person.
  "Nice to meet you, I'm Chris Ghostie, but most people call me "Colon"." Colon smiled and extended his hand to Jimmy in handshake.
  "The name's Fred Acachalla," Spooker introduced himself, "But ya can call me "Spooker". Spooker winked at Jimmy, which made Jimmy fell confusingly awkward.
  "So, let's get this business meeting on the road! What restaurant, anyone?" Toast interupted the greetings.
  "Applebee's?" Colon answered unsurely.
  Spooker was more confident with his answer "Denny's!"
  "Maybe we should ask J - Kaleb." Ghost suggested to Toast's and Jimmy's confusion.
  Jimmy was unsure. "Well... I'd like to eat at... Umm..."
  "What kind of restaurants so they have in Australia?!" Spooker asked eagerly.
  Jimmy glanced over at Ghost, who shrugged. "Australian ones..."
  "Woah..." Colon and Spooker said together in unison.
  "We could go to that new Cracker Barrel." Toast suggested.
  Everyone seemed to like that idea, so they all piled into Toast's fabulous pink car and drove to the nearest Cracker Barrel. Jimmy was excited about this, too; he had never been to a restaurant.
  When they were seated, they all ordered immediately so they'd get their food faster. Jimmy was amazed. People serve you? It was a strange concept for someone who only cares for himself and kills for fun.
  "So, now for the main reason I called you all here.", Johnny Toast cleared his throat, "Business is going swell. We made a profit of 200 dollars more this month than the last..." Jimmy stopped paying attention when a lady carrying food came out to the table with food.
  "Catfish, burger, rare steak, medium steak, and chicken and dumplings. Enjoy!" The lady had passed out everyone's food and simply - left. The whole server concept boggled Jimmy.
  "So," Colon was smacking his lips as loudly as possible as he ate his steak, "are you gonna become an honorary member of P.I.E?"
  "Uh..." Jimmy wasn't sure. So far, it looked like he was finally free of Ghost, why on Earth would he want to stay with him for the rest of his life?
  Ghost answered for Jimmy. "We're not sure yet." His mouth was full of burger.
  Jimmy poked his rare steak and a little bit of blood spilled out of it. The sight made Jimmy feel good, so he did it again. A wide, crooked grin spread across his face and his eye color began to move from icy blue to lush, bloody red. "Ahm!" Toast fake coughed from across the table. He shook his head disappointedly. Jimmy scowled and he began to eat it normally.
  The P.I.E members continued to talk business as they ate, but Jimmy ignored them. It didn't apply to him, so why bother. The steak was good, he guessed, but he was still "hungry". He looked at Spooker. He was fat and plump, perfect for staving his knife into.
  Jimmy grabbed a knife off the table and hid it in his hoodie. He watched Spooker for a while as he ate and finally settled upon the perfect time. "Gaaah!" Jimmy dashed across the table and nearly stabbed Spooker, who pushed himself back very far and was breathing heavily.
  "Y - you wanna k - know my SECRET?!" Jimmy snarled and hissed. He was like a rabies infected dog.
  "Wh - what that!" Spooker exclaimed. Both the Johnnys and Colon tried to hold Jimmy back by the foot.
  "Relax, Jimmy! We're in public!" Toast said sternly.
  "DID YOU JUST SAY JIMMY?!" Colon was so frightened he almost let go of Jimmy's ankle.
  "That's right, colon boy, it's me, Jimmy Casket, world renowned murderer!" By this point, Jimmy's eyes had gone completely red and his voice completely insane. It was like the couple of years he controlled the body he shared with Ghost; when it was pure insanity.
  Although he looked like he was in control on the outside, Jimmy was frightened on the inside. He was not controlling himself like he was initially, he was acting by an instinct he had surpressed a long time ago. He wanted to stop, but he kept lunging and snarling and growling anyway.
  Worse yet, both Johnny Ghost and Jimmy were feeling the pain again. It was worse this time; two knives instead of one. It hurt so bad, Johnny Ghost had to let go of Jimmy.
   The instinct and the pain overtook Ghost, who let go of Jimmy. When he let go, and he unwillingly used all his might to lunge and stab Spooker. "STAB STAB STAB!", Jimmy yelled, "STAB STAB STAB!"
  "I'm going to have to ask you all to leave. This is uncivilized!" A waitress yelled.
"You don't say!" Ghost yelled back though the pain of his head. He was lying on the ground and he could feel himself about to pass out again.
  "HEHEHE! CASKET'S BACK," BABY!"