Argument

"Ghostie? Ghostie? Ghostie?" Jimmy poked Johnny Ghost, who had passed out on the Acachallas' couch. Jimmy had been repeating the process for the last hour or so to the annoyance of everyone.
  "Jimmy, would you PLEASE SHUT UP!" Papa Acachalla yelled. Jimmy didn't listen.
  "Jimmy, I think he's still unresponsive..." Billy pointed out.
  "I know, but how will I know when he wakes up if I stop!" Jimmy said as he continued to poke Ghost. Everyone sighed.
  "You know, for a murderer, he's a sweet little man... it's almost like I forgive him for killing me and all of my friends!" Gertrude exclaimed.
  "Shut up , idiot.", Jimmy hissed. His eyes had gone from their normal blue to a deep shade of blood red, the color they turned when he used to take over Johnny Ghost, "I'm still a cold hearted murderer and I was still sneaking into your house to kill you all and your children. If it wasn't for Toast being here, you'd be dead." Everyone took a slow step back as Jimmy continued his Ghost - poking routine.
  "Toast, I've never appreciated your presence more." Papa Acachalla said.
  "No!" Ghost suddenly blurted out.
   Jimmy stopped poking Ghost. "Ghostie!?"
  "I don't wanna go to school, mama!" Ghost was obviously dreaming. Jimmy poking him must have felt like his mother to him and made him forget he had grown up.
  "I'm not your mother!" Jimmy got mad real fast.
  "Wha - what?", Ghost slowly woke up. He pushed himself up in bed. He looked oddly confused, "Where am I? This - this isn't my bed..."
  "No, it's not! It's my couch, now LEAVE!" Papa Acachalla shouted.
  "Papa! Don't be so harsh! These poor men are obviously shaken up!", Gertrude scolded her husband, "Now, I'm going to make you all dinner. Sally, do you want to help me make the waffles?"
  "Yeah!" Sally exclaimed. Jimmy thought she was the definition of cinnamon roll.
  "Jimmy? Could you please explain what the heck is going on?!" Ghost was very confused. He wasn't as strong as Jimmy, so that might be the reason why he couldn't remember what had happened while Jimmy did.
  "You got the same pain as me.", Jimmy explained, "Then you passed out and I stood here for a hour and poked you so you would wake up!" Jimmy was proud of himself for some reason.
  "Wait... I remember it now..." Ghost said.
  "Sir?", Toast had been silently watching and contemplating the situation the whole time since Johnny passed out. He was just speaking up for the first time, "I think that pain has to do with the operation."
  "I don't." Ghost was quick to defend the operation.
  "Me either!" Jimmy agreed.
  "Well, what could it be then? I've never felt a pain that bad, nor any of the Acachallas!" Toast pointed out.
  "Papa Acachalla did the surgery," Jimmy countered Toast's claim, "and he never felt the pain!"
  "Good observation, Jimmy. I'm sure Jose Jose Jose Jose hasn't either!" Ghost said smugly.
  "They also got it about a week after you guys did. They might not be experiencing yet. That was a risky operation, and you didn't know the side affects." Toast claimed.
  "Would you stop!", Ghost became frustrated, "You hated the operation from the beginning. Did you ever think about us? We suffered together for the longest time, and this is our chance to be free. As soon as Jimmy learns how to be a normal human, we are both free. It's been my dream." Ghost was crying.
  Jimmy's eyes were red again. "You can't train me not to kill." He hissed.
  "That's not the point. Don't you want to be free, Jimmy?" Ghost explained.
  "Yeah." Although he wasn't mad anymore, his eyes were still that lush red. 
  Toast felt bad again. "I guess you're right, sir, it's just that I want to make sure you're safe, you're such a good friend.", he directed his words at Jimmy, "And Jimmy, you're not so bad either. I was wrong about you."
  There was no more arguing after that. Everyone just stayed silent until Gertrude called them into the kitchen for "dinner".