Bloodlust

(THIS CHAPTER IS VIOLENT. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MURDER OR THE DEATH OF INNOCENT PUPPIES, PLEASE JUST SKIP IT.)

Jimmy held his knife in his hand. He was shaking with excitement, with insanity, with bloodlust. He didn't know where to go first now that he was outside, free. So many possibilities rushed over him as he gripped his knife tightly. Looking around, he saw who could be his first victim of the night.
  It was a lady with a small dog. She strolled unaware of the danger Jimmy posed to her. He dog, however, could seance that something was wrong; it was barking uncontrollably and fighting against its leash, trying to run from the smell of danger.
  Jimmy slowly crept across the road. He was trying to move quickly and quietly without looking suspicious. He had stuck his knife in his sweatshirt pocket and stuck his hands in his jeans pocket. He managed to cross the road without the lady even giving him a glance. When he got up behind her, Jimmy noticed that she had in ear buds and was blasting some music in Japanese. "The more distraction the better..." Jimmy thought.
  He walked behind the lady nonchalantly for a few minutes before slowly pulling his knife out of his pocket. The bright moon shone light on the knife, causing it to shine. Jimmy knew that he'd have to act fast in order to not be noticed. He shoved his hand over the lady's mouth and pressed his knife against her throat. He grinned; there was no way he'd lose now.
  But then the dog started to bark.
  "Shit, the dog..." Jimmy thought. He had to act fast or else the whole are would be awoken by the yapping. Keeping his hand over the lady's mouth, Jimmy threw his knife at the dog. It hit it directly on the top of the skull, effectively shutting it up. The only problem now was that he had lost his knife.
  Jimmy formulated a plan in his head. "In order to get my knife back, I'll have to let go of this lady... so, maybe I'll play a little game of cat and mouse."
  "Hello!", Jimmy whispered insanely in the lady's ear. She panicked a little more and began to mumble something indistinguishable, "I'm going to play a little game of cat and mouse with you, ok?"
  The lady shook her head furiously, but Jimmy didn't care.
  "Here's how it works. I'm going to let you go. You're going to run. Then, I'm going to chase you.", Jimmy laughed, "And if you lose...", Jimmy paused for dramatic affect, "I GET TO TELL YOU MY SECRET!"
  He let the lady go and she took off immediately, running so fast, she nearly tripped. Jimmy picked up his knife and counted to five to give her a head start. As soon as he finished the word "five.", he took off, chasing the lady at top speed. She weaved in between branches, which only slowed her down. Jimmy was agile enough to efficiently travel through the bush. "AWW, WHAT IS THE MATTER? SCARED OF LITTLE 'OL ME?" He teased.
  Soon, he had caught up to her. He took his hand and covered her mouth again. He frowned. "Is that all? I thought it'd be more...", Jimmy sighed, "Oh well, a deal's a deal." He raised his knife up in the air. A grin spread across his face and his pupils became smaller, causing his blood red irises to seem darker. He whispered one last thing before stabbing his knife into her heart: "My mother was a man!"