Breakfast Discussions

Johnny Toast offered to cook breakfast, and no one rejected because because he was by far the best of the three. Johnny Ghost and Jimmy waited at the table in the room nearby and didn't really say much. What do you say? "Oh so you're dying?" "Yeah, you know, the usual."
  No one really said anything until Toast finished making eggs and toast and brought it in the dinning room. Toast passed out everyone's food and sat down for himself. For awhile, no one really ate a thing. They were so upset, no one even made the typical "Cannibal!" joke when Toast finally took a bite of his toast.
  It was then that Jimmy realized he had to speak up. "I'm really sorry I've caused you all this trouble, and now you'll never be free from me. It was all just a waste of time..."
  Ghost sighed. "Not really, well, I don't think so."
  "I agree with sir." Toast replied.
  Jimmy, confused, asked "How? I mean you spent all your time, even some money on me, and now I'm just going to turn into another ghost you can investigate. Hey, I guess my hauntings will pay off the money I stole from you.."
  "I had fun with you. Honestly.", Ghost admitted, "I mean, we are kinda siblings after all, and I have some compassion for you."
  "It's like I said last night: I learned that you aren't as bad as you seem. You're sweet and kind - you just happen to be a murderer." Toast explained.
  "I guess that kinda helps..." Jimmy starred out of the glass door window behind him and saw the sunrise. It was full of pinks and oranges and wonderful reds... The sun shone its glorious light all over the trees and the grass, giving the plants a slight orange glow as it reflected off the cool dew. Jimmy wished he could go out and be in the beautiful daylight, but he knew better. He was not a natural part of this world - both physically and spiritually - and he knew he did not belong. He sighed.
  "Don't sigh Jimmy, it's ok." Toast sympathized.
  "I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" Jimmy pulled out his knife and spun it and gave a half hearted smile. The knife landed on the the floor with a clatter. Jimmy didn't bother picking it up.
  "I know you're not fine. I can feel it.", Johnny pointed to his chest, "I feel what you feel all the time, Jim."
  "Well, soon you won't feel anything about me, you might not even remember me. I'll just be another ghost for you to hunt and profit off of. Why should I even try?"
  Both Johnnys were silent for a while. Although they didn't really want to admit it, they knew, deep down in their hearts, that he was absolutely right. After all, ghost extermination was what paid their bills. Ghost, however, was determined to change this destiny. "No you're not. You're coming back with me, Jimmy."