Excitement

"Jimmy! Jimmy, wake up!", Jimmy woke up to Ghost shaking him, "You're back to normal by the way. Now WAKE UP!" Johnny ripped the blanket off Jimmy, which rolled Jimmy onto the floor. 

  "I'm up, I'm up, gosh...",Jimmy mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head; it hurt from where it banged against the ground.He stood up and straightened his sweatshirt, "Why are you so frantic... I was trying to sleep..."

  "I'm not sure I can explain it, I'll just have to show you." Johnny pulled out his phone and oped Facebook and went onto Toast's profile. Unsurprisingly to Jimmy the picture he took on the top of his feed. Everything was going to Jimmy's plan; the post had 50 likes and 27 shares already, and that's not even including the other platforms he posted on! 

  Jimmy had to act shocked. "Whoa! Wh - how did THAT happen!"

  "Neither me or Johnny know, we think it was a ghost.", Johnny paused, "It could have been a ghost, I've been noticing paranormal activity around here..."

  Jimmy was having trouble holding back his laughter. "I don't think it was a ghost..." he muttered under his breath. 

  "What?" Johnny asked.

  "Never mind...", Jimmy was quick to answer, "You know, you two do make a cute gay couple." he smirked. 

  Johnny's face went red. "What? NO! You'd know better, Jimmy! Dating is an overrated waste of time, especially when it's with another man!" He tried to hide his face in his hood, but it was no use. Jimmy could see it becoming redder and redder by the second. 

  "Your face says otherwise, Ghostie." Jimmy sneered. He would have poked fun of Ghost longer if Toast hadn't have burst into the room.

  "I took the picture of all of my social pages, sir. Sir? Are - are you ok? Jimmy, you didn't stab him, did you?! We had a de -" Toast started.  

  Jimmy interrupted him. "He's just embarrassed because he likes you, Toastie," Jimmy cooed in a mock sweet voice, "and why on Earth do you think I'd stab my only brother?" Jimmy gave Ghost a small kiss on the head and a hug for effect.

  "Sir?...." Toast was confused. 

  "No!" He sounded uncertain. Ghost pushed Jimmy off of him into the floor and buried his head into his sweatshirt in another futile attempt to hide his embarrassment.

  "I - uh....", Toast wasn't really sure what to say.

  Meanwhile, as he sat in the corner, was having a grand old time. He wasn't even trying to hide his laughter as he watched the Johnnys awkwardly converse. "Wait a minute, wait, wait," Jimmy wheezed in between his giggles, "I'm going to go make some popcorn! Oooooh, and a camera! This is a cinematic masterpiece!" He dashed out the room; he truly was going to get popcorn and a camera.

  "We should go into a different room and lock Jimmy out and sort this out, sir?" Johnny Toast suggested.

  "Good idea, Johnny." Johnny Ghost agreed.

Operation: Separate (A VenturianTale Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara