Success

Johnny Ghost woke up several hours later lying the back of Toast's car with his coat thrown over him. The car was parked outside of the McDonald's and Toast was seated in the front, texting his mother. His head was silent, it was weird. He didn't know how he got here, but he was sure glad that the pain was done with.
"Ah! Sir, you woke up! How are you?" Toast turned around and smiled.
"I feel great, Johnny. I don't hear anyone in my head. I'm - I'm normal.", Ghost sat up, pushing his coat onto the ground. He suddenly realized something, "Oh wait! Where's - what about Jimmy!" There was a knock on the car door.
There stood a rather tall man with messy blond hair and blue eyes behind black glasses. He was very physicality fit and extremely happy. He smiled a crooked smile. He wasn't very fancy; he wore a blue and grey sweatshirt with the words Aero 1987 on the front. His jeans were ripped at the bottom and his black Converse had mud all over then. Ghost noticed he was carrying a knife. Just then, Ghost heard a familiar voice in his head. "Hey, Ghostie boy."
"Oh my gosh, is that you, Jimmy?!" Ghost said. Toast wasn't saying anything. He looked uncomfortable.
"Uh, huh! Look! I'm not you!" He jumped in the air. It was almost refreshing to see so happy without bloodshed.
"Well, I guess this is kind of a goodbye." Ghost actually started to feel sad. He had known Jimmy all his life, it was like losing a brother (Jimmy really was a brother honestly).
Jimmy started to feel this sadness, too. "I guess it is. Maybe I'll get a phone and send its number with one of my victims to you! Heh!" he joked.
"Jimmy. Be careful. You can't hide behind me anymore, you're going to have to be secretive." Johnny was starting to worry more about Jimmy not being arrested than his victims themselves, maybe it was the whole thing about still having traces of Jimmy in him.
"H - h - hey, Jimmy," Toast finally spoke up, "Do y - you need a ride?"
Jimmy thought before he answered. "Sure. My first car ride. Ghostie's going to have to teach me how to human eventually, why not now. In exchange for your lives."
"Ok." the Johnnys said in unison. Johnny climbed into the back and Jimmy followed. Toast informed Jimmy about seatbelt safety, but he disregarded it. First, they were going to stop by a pizza place and get a pizza, then they'd go home and celebrate the successful operation.
As they drove away, Jimmy looked back and grinned and saluted the doctor, who took off the doctor's outfit and put on a cowboy hat. There was a faint whisper of Maxwell Acachalla that only Jimmy heard and then he was gone.