Awakening

"Hello? Jimmy, you there?" A familiar voice called Jimmy from beyond the haze of the blackness.
  "Jimmy?", another familiar British voice also called, "I'm going to make some tea, I think he likes it, but I can't be sure."
  A female voice was next to chime in."Why are you calling him Jimmy?! His name is Kaleb!"
  Jimmy recognized that voice more than the others. "S - Sally?" Jimmy began to wake up and remember what happened. He remembered the pain so vividly he almost didn't notice it was gone. He opened his eyes slowly and a saw the form of a blurry man looming above him.
  "Guys, I think he's waking up! I guess he does like tea, Johnny!"
  "G - Ghostie?" Jimmy struggled to speak. He rubbed his eyes and Johnny Ghost came into focus.
  "Jim!" Ghost exclaimed as he squeezed Jimmy in a hug. Jimmy cringed. He wasn't much of a hugging person and it was a bit weird being hug by your "brother" and what was your body.
  "It's Jimmy...", Jimmy corrected Johnny, "Now could you get off me please?"
  "Sorry, I was just...", Ghost struggled for the right words, "happy you were back. You may be annoying, but you're still my brother. I was afraid I'd lose you."
  "Wait, I thought Kaleb was Toast's cousin?! Does that mean you're related to Toast?" Gertrude asked. 
  "Well, we might have lied to you a bit...", Ghost started. Gertrude gave him a dirty look, "We can explain."
  At that moment, Toast came in with the tea. "Here you go Jimmy. Maybe that'll help you feel better." Toast smiled and Jimmy thanked him.
  "Are you going to explain then?" Gertrude questioned impatiently.
  "Remember how you had a strange doctor separate Jose Jose Jose Jose from Papa?" Ghost asked Gertrude.
  "Yeah, he was really weird." She answered.
  "And remember how you said that we should get the same thing done with Jimmy?" Ghost said.
  Gertrude had pieced it together. Her face went white. "Y - y - you mean that's J - J - Jimmy Casket!?" She pointed to Jimmy, who was still laying on the couch.
  "The one and only!" Jimmy chuckled a little, but it kind of hurt, so he had to stop.
  Gertrude screamed and Ghost had to cover her mouth with his hand. "Shhhh! It's ok, he's oddly well controlled for whatever reason. He doesn't even have a knife, it's ok!"
  "I'm well controlled because Toaster is here. He kind of scares me and I know you like him, Ghostie." Jimmy said as he sipped his tea.
  Everyone went silent and the room felt awkward, especially Toast. It was Billy who finally broke the silence. "So you two are gay?"
  "What! No!", Ghost was quick to defend his sexuality, "Wait, Billy, when did you get here?"
  "I dunno!" Billy replied.
  "Wait a minute!", Sally interrupted, "If Jimmy is good, why did he try to break into our house?!"
  "That's a good question. Jimmy?" Toast gave Jimmy a sern look.
  "Heh, yeah about that... I was coming to murder Billy..." Jimmy did an awkward chuckle.
  "Jimmy!" Ghost scolded Jimmy, who winced and anticipated physical attack. Fortunately for him, it didn't come.
  "I forgive you!" Billy practically yelled.
  "Well, I guess that's ok then..." Toast said.
   Suddenly, Ghost let out a yelp. "GAH! HELP ME!" He fell over to the floor. Jimmy realized he was feeling a dull pain just like he had the night before.
  "GHOSIE!", Jimmy sprang off the couch and put Johnny in his place, "I think he's going through the same pain I did, I can fell a dull pain like what I felt yesterday!"
  Johnny screamed again. He was in a lot of discomfort. "I AM - I'M GOING TO DIE!"
  "Try to pass out, Ghostie, it helped when I did!" Jimmy provided his advice.
  Toast was oddly numb to the situation. He was thinking. He was nervous about this whole ordeal. Could it have to do with the operation?