At The End Of The Light

There was a bright light in a tunnel of darkness. It was nearly blinding, and it was growing bigger and bigger until it completely surrounded Jimmy. He felt a warm flame tickle his skin before he felt his sense of touch return to him, followed by taste, then smell, hearing, and vision.
  Jimmy Casket slowly opened his eyes. He saw that he wasn't at the restaurant anymore. He was back home, with Johnny and "Toaster". He blinked slowly and he recalled more and more. "Jimmy?!" A familiar voice called from somewhere else.
  "Gh - Ghostie?" Jimmy stuttered. He tried to push himself up, but soon found he was too weak. He fell back over and just laid there.
  "Johnny!", Johnny Ghost yelled, "He's a wake! Thank God, he's awake!" Ghost hugged Jimmy hard, making Jimmy uncomfortable. He didn't push him off, he hugged back.
  Toast came running in the room without a shirt. "You're back! Good thing the lore of this YouTube channel requires us to come back from the dead!" He smiled.
  "What?" Jimmy was confused.
  "Never mind, how do you feel?" Ghost asked.
  "I feel normal, I guess. I'm a bit weak..." Jimmy tried to lift his arm, but he didn't have enough strength.
  "Relax, everything will be fine." Ghost urged Jimmy to lay back down as Toast put a blanket over him.
  "But what about the police? I am not going to jail?" Jimmy kicked the blanket off.
  "You do know that we live in Little Butts, North Carolina, right?" Ghost rolled his eyes.
  "Yeah, and?" Jimmy exclaimed.
  "We literally have no proper police. And besides, when has the world renowned murder Jimmy Casket ever been caught?" Ghost winked.
  "... You're right..." Jimmy admitted as Toast put the blanket back on him.
  "That's the Jimmy I know!" Ghost smiled.
  "Now, get back to sleep so you can get back to normal." Toast kissed Jimmy on the forehead.
  "What was that!" Jimmy yelled.
  "Sorry... just on old habit I guess... Toast blushed.
  "I kinda liked it..." Jimmy mumbled.
  "Ok, get out Toast, goodnight, Jimmy!" Ghost turned out the lights and closed the door.
  "What... the heck Johnny." Ghost facepalmed.
"I'm sorry, sir, it's just I used to do the same thing with my brother when he was sick and -" Toast apologized frantically.
  "Wait, you have a brother?!" Ghost was shocked.
  "Yeah. His name is Gavin. He's my twin actually. Not a nice fellow." Toast explained.
  "The more you know...", Ghost thought aloud, "'Cmon, Johnny, let's go watch a movie." He jabbed Toast in the side with his elbow playfully.
  "Are you sure Jimmy is ok, sir, I'm worried." Toast looked back at the door to Jimmy's room.
  "He'll be fine, trust me." Ghost tried to convince Toast Jimmy was fine, but Toast was still unsure as they headed into the living room to watch a movie.