Alone

The Johnnys walked into the next most convenient place with a lockable door - Johnny Toast's room (Johnny Ghost could not be trusted with a lock when Jimmy was him). They stood there awkwardly for a couple of minuets - neither knowing what to say to the other. Finally Ghost got the guts to speak up. "I'm sorry, Johnny, I've caused you so much trouble during the duration of not only our partnership in P.I.E, but our entire friendship."  He avoided making eye contact with Toast, afraid he'd be mad, but also knowing he had all the right to be so. Johnny Ghost was a random broke American with a almost disorder, and he was a successful British man. Why should they even hang out together?

  "No, sir! What makes you think you're a bother? I love hanging out around you, regardless of Jimmy. Don't let this one prank, that I'm sure Jimmy pulled, ruin a lifelong friendship!" Toast smiled and punched Ghost in the arm.

  "I guess you're right," Ghost said as he rubbed his arm; Toast punched him a bit too hard, "Just do me a favor, will ya?"

  "What sir?" Toast asked.

  "Don't get that close to me while I sleep again! Boy, was that awkward!" Ghost laughed. He had learned that laughing at embarrassment made it easier to deal with.

  Toast laughed, too. "Come on, sir, let's go tell Jimmy his little prank flopped.