Facing Primal Jimmy

Jimmy continued to bang at the door, and Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast were still freaked out.
  "Why is he like this, sir, I thought he changed to be more civil!" Toast shouted over Jimmy's bangs.
  "Me, too! He used to be a part of me, and I don't even know!" Ghost yelled back.
  "Awww, don't you want to hear my secret?" Jimmy's muffled voice came through the door.
  "Talk to him through his head!", Toast suggested, "Maybe it's like last time!"
  "Good idea!" Ghost yelled back.
  Ghost focused really hard on telepathically communicating to Jimmy. "Jimmy, are you there?"
  "Yeah. I'm here. I'm sure you've noticed me, I'm trying to kill you and all!" Jimmy laughed.
  "Why?" Ghost was confused.
  "Because I want to!" Jimmy hissed.
  Ghost gulped. He was afraid to report to Toast. "He says he wants to kill, Johnny."
  "He wants to, sir? He's not being controlled?" Toast asked nervously.
  "I'm afraid not." Ghost shook his head.
  "What do we need to do then?" Toast questioned.
  "Well, last time, he stopped when when he killed himself... should I shot him?" Ghost answered.
  "I think that should be a last resort. There must be something else..."
  Ghost had just thought of something. "What if he gets bored of us and moves on to someone else?" Ghost whispered nervously.
  "That's a good point, sir. Should we let him in so he doesn't kill someone who can't come back again?" Toast suggested.
  "I think we should go out. We'll have more space to run from him and they'll be less dead ends." Toast agreed that this was probably the best plan for now. Protecting the innocent was pretty important.
  "On the count of 3, Johnny, we'll run out the back door, loudly so he notices."
  "Got it, sir."
  "1...", the banging grew louder, "2...", Jimmy sweared a little, "3! Out the back, Johnny!" Ghost yelled that last part so Jimmy would hear. When he heard it, Jimmy immediately stopped pounding and, presumably, ran for the back.
  Ghost and Toast beat Jimmy outside to the back, but barely. They headed off to a pond that was close by in their neighborhood. The open space and pond in beween would provide a great place to run around and stay as safe as possible. Plus, there was a nearby woods they could escape into worse case scenario.
  "Do you want to know my secret?!" Jimmy yelled as chased the partners, who were now at the pond, running around it as fast as possible.
  This running chase went on for a long time before someone started to happen to Jimmy. It was the pain coming back, along with his senses and civilized self. He began to slow and also think straight.
  "Sir, he's slowing down!" Toast whispered.
  "Keep it up, Johnny!" Ghost whispered back.
  "I... can't go on... I'm being... crazy..." Jimmy thought, kinda hoping Ghost wasn't listening. The pain grew sharper and sharper as it felt like 20 knives dug into his skin. He couldn't handle the pain much longer.
  Eventually, the pain became enough to have Ghost feel it pretty bad, and Jimmy fell over and passed out on the cold, wet grass.