Surprise!

The warm rays of the sun shone down on Jimmy's face through the nearby window. He slowly started to awake, revealing he had somehow managed to go from the Acachalla house to his bed. Jimmy got up and straightened up his glasses. He noticed they were exceptionally dirty, so he cleaned them.
  As he clambered out of bed, Jimmy started to remember what happened. He made it to the bathroom and he picked up the brush, knowing perfectly well that his hair was a disaster. He looked in the mirror and felt his heart skip a beat. "What the FUCK?!" he thought.
   "J - Johnny!" Jimmy yelled, his voice abnormally high pitched, as he ran his hand through his abnormally long hair. When he didn't get a response, he ran into and stabbed him with his knife.
  Ghost screamed. " What the hell was that for , Jimmy?!", he looked up at Jimmy and nearly choked, "WHO ARE YOU?", Johnny grabbed his gun from under his pillow and aimed it at Jimmy, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! JIMMY, HELP! BRING YOUR KNIFE!"
  Knowing that Johnny Ghost would never believe his words alone right now, Jimmy remembered he still could communicate with his mind. "Johnny! It's me!"
  Johnny pulled the trigger, missing Jimmy by only a few millimeters. Toast burst into the room, also with a gun. "What's going on, sir?", Toast saw Jimmy and nearly collapsed leaning on the wall, "J- j - Jimmy? N - ?
Why are you a - a - a..."
  "A GIRL?!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I KNOW! THIS IS THE WORST, I'D RATHER HAVE TO PUT SHARE A BODY AGAIN! GIRLS ARE ICKY!" Jimmy yelled at Toast.
  "Wait, let's calm down guys." Ghost said said after he finally caught his breath.
  "Calm down! You're not a girl! Easy for you to say!" Jimmy took his knife and threw it on the ground hard, like he was a two year old throwing a temper tantrum.
  "Now, Jimmy, I think you'd be able to think better if you relaxed." Toast told Jimmy. He picked up the knife and handed back to Jimmy, thinking it would help him calm down if he held it.
  The knife somewhat helped. Jimmy realized Toast was right and took deep breaths. He thought for awhile when he remembered something. "I know how I can change back." he said calmly.
  "How?" Ghost asked enthusiastically. He couldn't wait for Jimmy to be turned back because although he'd never admit it, girl Jimmy was kind of cute.
  "Maxwell." Jimmy whispered. Everyone was silent for a few awkward moments.
  "But, he wouldn't help you, would he?" Ghost was confused.
  "He wouldn't help you," Jimmy hissed, "but I'm a different story, he got me a bod -"
  "What he give you?" Toast asked.
  "NEVER MIND, SHUT UP TOASTER!", Jimmy snapped, bringing his knife up, ready to stab Toast. He was just as scary as a girl as he was a guy, "Anyway, he's done quite a few things for me, and I for him. I don't spend all my time killing, thanks for making assumptions about my life." 
  "Sorry." Toast mumbled.
  "Ok, well that's great, but what if he says no? How do we even contact him?" Ghost asked.
  "Don't ask dumb questions, Ghostie. That much is obvious. I'll make sure he gets what he wants and he'll make sure to pay me back.", Jimmy said, twirling his knife around smugly, "Contacting him is easy. All you have to do is call him, see?" Jimmy took Johnny's phone from his nightstand and and typed in some numbers. Ghost tried to protest, but his attempts were futile. The phone seemed to ring forever before it was answered.
  "Who are you?" the hateful voice of Maxwell Acachalla hissed.
  Jimmy cleared his throat. In an even higher voice and a southern accent, he  continued to say "Is you're fridge running, baby?"
  "What? Yes? Who is this!" Maxwell demanded.
  Jimmy chuckled. "Well then, dear, you might want to go catch it!" Jimmy quickly hung up and began to laugh. "See? I told you you could just call him." he said in his normal voice (well, his normal girl voice).
  "I guess you were right, Jimmy.", Toast said, "You know, I think we need to come up with a temporary identity for you. What about Jenny? It already sounds like Jimmy."
  "What's up with you all giving me fake names?", Jimmy said, "I mean, I guess you're right, but still."
  "Jenny Casket?" Ghost asked.
  "That sounds right, sir." Toast told Ghost.
  "Jenny Casket..." Jimmy thought aloud.