Jimmy's First Pizza

They arrived back at the Johnnys' house not too long after picking up the pizza and they sat in the living room and ate. Johnny Toast was still tence  about Jimmy, but he was beginning to loosen up. He had already stopped stuttering the few times he did talk to Jimmy, who was talking constantly about anything that struck his fancy. Johnny Ghost wasn't talking much himself, he just nodded his head to everything that anyone else said as he guzzled down as much pizza he could get his hands on as he watched I Dream Of Gennie on the television. It was like organized chaos.
  "Jimmy, you should eat, sir." Toast offered Jimmy a slice of pizza.
  "Don't. Call. Me. Sir!" Jimmy said as he snached the food from Toast's hand. He didn't eat it immediately, rather, he staired at it, trying to figure out what to do. He had never actually eaten on purpose, and when he did, it was when he accidentally swallowed blood. He watched Ghost and copied how he ate it, dunking it generously in the garlic sauce and biting it on the more pointed side. When he took the first bite, his pupils widened to twice their normal, insane size. He pushed the rest of the pizza into his mouth and swallowed it in one bite.
  "Jimmy, that's not how you eat." Ghost said with his mouth full of pizza and his eyes glued to the TV screen.
  "I - I need more!", Jimmy leaped up and ran into the kitchen, looking for the pizza, only to find an empty box. His expression changed from excitement to anger, "GHOOOOST!", he yelled, "W - WHERE'S THE P - P - P - PIZZA?!"
  "I ate it." Ghost responded.
  Jimmy's eyes flashed from blue to red, blue to red, blue to red until they finally they stayed red. He grabbed his knife out of his sweatshirt and ran back into the living room. He grabbed Johnny Ghost by the collar of his sweatshirt and lifted him up against the wall. Jimmy brought his knife up to Ghost's neck and prepared to slice it.
  "Jimmy! Calm down!" Toast ran to Ghost's aid.
  "NO!" Jimmy aimed his knife at Toast.
  "We ca - n get more pi - zza!" Ghost said as he tried not to choke.
  Jimmy lowered Johnny off the wall, but not his knife. "I'll put away Knifey when you get the pizza." he threatened.
  Toast picked up the phone and called the dilivery pizza place that was closest and ordered a pizza just for Jimmy. As soon as the pizza arrived, Jimmy kept to his promise and lowered his knife. His eyes changed back to their normal blue as he nearly attacked the pizza man as he grabbed the box. The Johnnys sat in watched in silence as Jimmy finished the pizza in 2 minutes flat.