Nightmare

The darkness of the room and the warmth of the blanket made Jimmy tired. He felt his eyes close as he drifted to sleep. It had been a while since he was been this tired, perhaps it was because he was always bombarded with noise. Now, it was silent, and it was dark.
*
Jimmy awoke with a sharp pain, like a thousand knives stabbing into his back. He looked around and saw nothing but whiteness. It was suspiciously quiet. Jimmy dug in his pocket for his knife, but found nothing.
It was then that Jimmy realized he wasn't in his own body. He wore a bag and his hood was up. On his left arm was a patch and in his hair was dark brown hair. He wasn't wearing his glasses, either, yet he could see perfectly. He remembered felling a gun in his pocket when he searched for his knife.
"I'm back in Johnny's body..." Jimmy stated in a hush whisper.
"Hello, Jimmy -" A voice called from behind him. He pulled out Ghost's gun and turned around, shooting the gun as he went.
"- or should I say, Johnny Ghost..." It was Maxwell. He was in the body that Jimmy had provided for him, still dressed up in his Western attire. It was strange, he still emitted a green ghostly aura.
"I'm Jimmy!" Jimmy spat.
"Your eyes say otherwise..." Maxwell tossed Jimmy a mirror and chuckled.
Jimmy studied the mirror intensely. He saw a softer, more alert face than his own. There wasn't any signs of insanity there. And his eyes... the were a cool dark brown instead of an intense, lush red. "What have you done to me?!" Jimmy yelled.
"Oh, I have done nothing...", Maxwell circled around Jimmy swiftly, "The better is, what has Jimmy done to Johnny Ghost?" He chuckled again, like life was just one big joke.
"Then what did I - Jimmy do to me?" Jimmy hissed.
"Take a look at were you're at!" Maxwell laughed.
Jimmy slowly turned around, as he looked, he saw the whiteness was little squares and it wasn't solidly that color. He didn't know how he missed it before, but there was a enormous gray steel door to his left. It had bars over top a window and below that, a slot that looked as though it could be for mail.
"I'm - I'm in an insane asylum..." The words barely escaped his lips. He felt so bad because he knew that it was his fault Ghost - who was him in this dream - was here.
Maxwell laughed again. "That's right. In the future, Ghost is locked up in a tiny white padded room..."
Jimmy felt distraught and confused.
"W - why? What happened?"
"YOU happened!", Maxwell yelled, "When you killed yourself, I had no choice but to put you back into Ghost's body!"
"But I survived that, I'm ok!", Jimmy pinched his arm and mumbled to himself, "It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a dream..."
"Wake up and smell the waffles, Jim, you caused Ghost to be locked up when you came to play, killing so many people! They heard your insane sayings and blamed Ghost! It's all your fault!" Maxwell manically laughed.
  "No! I came back from the dead, this can't be real, it won't be real!" Was scared. He began to scream.
                                 *
Jimmy woke up to his own scream. The dream had been so real...
He was still to weak to move. He tried to get up but he couldn't. The door slammed open with a loud bang and the Johnnys were standing at the door. "JIMMY!" Ghost yelled in a worried tone.
Toast was also concerned. "Are you alright?!"
  "I'm sorry, Ghostie!", Jimmy cried, "I'm sorry!"
  "What happened, Jimmy?" Toast asked.
  "I had a nightmare... Asylum.... Ghostie... Maxwell..." Jimmy struggled to put his dream into words.
  "It's alright, I'm here, I'm fine!" Ghost hugged Jimmy.
  "Please... Don't ever let go..." Jimmy whispered. Johnny hugged him for just a few more seconds before he let go.
  "Go to bed." Ghost told Jimmy.
  "No, stay with me!" Jimmy whined.
  "It's alright, I'm ok." Ghost smiled. He headed for the door, but before he got there, Jimmy stopped him.
  "Please, tuck me in." Jimmy begged like a puppy dog. Ghost sighed and put the blanket on Jimmy. He began to walk away again and Jimmy stopped him again. "I wanna kiss." Jimmy sounded like a little kid (which, Ghost reminded himself, he really was). Ghost gave Jimmy a little kiss on the forehead like Toast had done earlier and he and Toast left, turning off the lights and shutting the door behind him.
  "He is fine.."